Must-Try Hair Masks

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Whether your hair is long, short, curly or straight, these intensive deep conditioners will help your hair reach its full potential and change the way you feel about your mane.

Last edited by a moderator:
Whether your hair is long, short, curly or straight, these intensive deep conditioners will help your hair reach its full potential and change the way you feel about your mane.
I agree with you BasmaF, I use the Pro Naturals Moroccan  Argan Oil Moisture Repair Mask which is one of the products in the hair repair system that I use - I Googled argan oil and read all the good reviews.  Which one do you use and why did you choose it?   

I agree with you BasmaF, I use the Pro Naturals Moroccan  Argan Oil Moisture Repair Mask which is one of the products in the hair repair system that I use - I Googled argan oil and read all the good reviews.  Which one do you use and why did you choose it?   
I am obsessed with ISA Professional's EVAO (Extra Virgin Argan Oil), it leaves your hair super soft, shiny and hydrated. It's USDA organic, fair trade and not tested on animals. Pro Naturals mixes their argan oil with other ingredients to cut costs and charge you more in the process. I suggest going with 100% pure argan oil, which will last you much longer, anyway. I use it as a hot oil treatment on my hair once a week and apply it after styling my hair to tame fly aways. My hair stylist says my color and hair look healthy in between visits and its easier to manage with less breakage! There's a reason it's called 'liquid gold', let me know if you decide to try the pure oil and how it goes :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi bebeauty, yes I have used ISA Professional's EVAO but did not like the results as much as Pro Naturals.

I guess you have to go with what your hair likes best.

Back