Beauty Blogger Link Posting Rules (please read first)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hello Beauty Blogger! Chances are that your excited that you found us. MakeupTalk is excited that you have chosen us to possibly share your blog with our members. Please make sure you read the forum rules. We definitely love and share the same passion about our blogs, please keep in mine that we have some rules against too much self promotion. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20">

Blogger/Vlogger General Guidelines

You can:

• use this forum Beauty Bloggers forum to post a link to your blog and promote your site once however do not spam your site in multiple posts.
  • either post it in a new topic in this forum or add your blog to our ongoing Post your Beauty Blog Link thread
  • use your signature to post a link to your blog and/or social media site(s). See signature rules
You cannot:

• blatantly request members to visit your website, blog or any social media site including but not limited to Imgur, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, Pinterest or any other similar site is not allowed.
  • post teasers such as, “I have more swatches on my site” or “I have more information on my blog” or anything similar.
Helpful Suggestions:
Here are some suggestions to get others to see your blog/social media site:

• Put your blog link in your signature (learn how to edit your signature), and make good, informative posts that gains the audience trust in you, and you'll gain a true readership base. Engage the community.
  • People won't follow you if you are only be seen as an unwelcome person who is always asking members to visit your blog. Again, Engage the community in conversation.
  • The best advice we can give you is to engage the community by posting informative threads, tutorials or product reviews that make people want to watch your videos. We have a large membership base, people will pay attention and see your signature, and visit your blog.
  • If you do makeup video tutorials, EMBED your YouTube videos into forum posts in our Makeup videos Forum.
What does this mean? You can post a links to your blog, Facebook, twitter, pinterest, once, but please do not post it in every single thread in this area (or anywhere else on MuT) over and over.

MakeupTalk thanks you for following these rules :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20">

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back