Glossybox LE Mother's Day box

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I bought it.  It looks like a nice box.  I usually buy all of the limited edition boxes.  The only one I didn't buy was the December Christmas box as it had too much red make up which I don't wear red.

I received this box, and it is impressive! It's packed full.

The masque is huge, and comes with a certificate of its gold content. 

The Bodyography shadow is even more beautiful in person. It's a rose gold shimmer. 

The box has pale blue Glossydots inside, and all is wrapped with a blue ribbon.

Does anyone else have mask contents that are really fluid, as in almost a liquid state?

I don't know if my box got too hot on the way to Texas in our monsoons recently, or if the product is supposed to be watery as heck. I received my box before Mother's Day ( great fast shipping, Glossybox!!) and I looked inside the gold orb again today and the mask stuff is floating around.

I haven't used it because I'm so used to K- beauty wash off masks that are a lot thicker and don't run. I seriously do not know how to get the product to stay on my face.. maybe refrigerate it for a bit? 
 Our house is cool enough to hang meat in. I do think the problem originated with shipping, or maybe it's supposed to be that liquid-y? 

I gifted it, to my mom of course. I don't know if the masque is intended to be liquid and I did not think of checking any of the products. Mostly because when I do that I just end up keeping stuff.

The particulate matter settles as it sits (gold is heavy!), so it will appear liquid. Just get a clean beauty spatula or brush handle and stir it, it will thicken up!

Love the whole box!

Back