Easy Pass this month for me-- I do really like Denise though. I took a box last month & spent all my Jules on a couple add ons. I ❤️D last months colors!!!

• Like 1

I'm tentatively going with the Modern Beauty box with 5th Ave and Broadway shadows/Electric Coral It's Balm.  I'm not feeling the polish colors, and am in polish overload anyhow.

This might be a stupid question, but I can't seem to figure out where the skip box option is. Is that another thing that you have to call them for? Thanks!

Go into your maven window and there's a drop down box where you choose I'm out this month. It's at at bottom of the page- pass the add on area on the page-- hope this helps

I skipped.  I'm waiting to get my anniversary jules so I can get a free box.  Hoping next month or July entices me!

• Like 1

The shadows are pretty but nothing so remarkably unique looking that I feel I can't wait for reviews & then pick them up later if they end up being something special.

If money/ budget were no issue for me - &/or if I cave - I'd probably get the lightest matte/ shimmer combo shadow duo plus the blending brush (regret not picking this up originally as I heard it's nice. Any thoughts?) & the Denise Polish, the only one that looks a bit unique relative to my too-large collection. I'm generally not a huge purple gal but really like the almost-but-bit-quite neonish brightness if the shade, & honestly - while many of the others are quite nice looking - they don't seem to be anything I don't pretty much have.

Also a bit tempted by the blush brush as an add-on (w/ Jules). Any thoughts on it - or any Julep brushes for that matter - appreciated. I've heard good things but personally only gave the most recent fan brush.

Any thoughts/ comments/ opinions on any if the Julep brushes? Eye &/or face?

(Thanks in advance!)

I just got on to julep's website to skip this month. I hadn't looked at spoilers or anything. I just have been skipping lately and haven't been to thrilled with the selection. I got on and changed my mind instantly! This month is amazing! I love the eyeshadows we got a couple months back. I even got another one in a box the following month because I loved the lightest one so much. I got it in the brown with silver glitter in it. They are just so pigmented and I always get compliments when I use them. I'm hoping that these eyeshadows will be the same! I also got a baby blue polish that is absolutely gorgeous and a dark teal eyeliner that will look great on the waterline for a pop of color! I haven't been this excited since I first signed up! I even got 3 add-ons using Jules! I couldn't resist those gold anchors! Plus another polish and a lippie!

I got my box today and I love everything in it. There was salt water taffy and it was very good! Also since I got three add-ons I got the free gift and it was anther orbital eyeshadow in Zenith and luckily it was a color I don't already have. It's a gorgeous brown with gold shimmery sparkles in it and it's one of those colors that when you move it in different light it can look entirely gold. It's just s pretty. I love the teal eyeliner I got too. I swatched it and I tried to rub it off my hand, but it isn't coming off! Hopefully it will be just as long wearing on the waterline. The shadows in moonlight and starlight, I got are amazing too. The light color in my palette is gorgeous. As far as polish goes I got becky and jessica and Iove them both. Plus I had to get the lip crayon in red and I couldn't resist the anchor nail stickers. They will look amazing this summer!

The shadows are pretty but nothing so remarkably unique looking that I feel I can't wait for reviews & then pick them up later if they end up being something special.

If money/ budget were no issue for me - &/or if I cave - I'd probably get the lightest matte/ shimmer combo shadow duo plus the blending brush (regret not picking this up originally as I heard it's nice. Any thoughts?) & the Denise Polish, the only one that looks a bit unique relative to my too-large collection. I'm generally not a huge purple gal but really like the almost-but-bit-quite neonish brightness if the shade, & honestly - while many of the others are quite nice looking - they don't seem to be anything I don't pretty much have.

Also a bit tempted by the blush brush as an add-on (w/ Jules). Any thoughts on it - or any Julep brushes for that matter - appreciated. I've heard good things but personally only gave the most recent fan brush.

Any thoughts/ comments/ opinions on any if the Julep brushes? Eye &/or face?

(Thanks in advance!)

Sorry this is late but... I like Julep's brushes.  I think I have all of them; I have the eye brushes and the face brushes.  They are all high quality.  I recommend them, I use them as my travel brushes.  At home I use Sigma brushes, the Julep ones are just as good.