biancardi

Mishibox subscription [SPOILERS]

Does anyone else sub to Mishibox? I'm really happy with this month's box. Here is a picture.

image.jpeg

Does anyone else sub to Mishibox? I'm really happy with this month's box. Here is a picture.

attachicon.gifimage.jpeg

I subscribe, and my items were a bit different. I got the SaintPeau Eco Friendly Snail Essence, and my mask was the Hylaron ampoule version. Oh and I got the lemon lip balm. I really have enjoyed the last few boxes from Mishibox. I haven't tried the Skylake shampoo/conditioner you? The Corsx pimple patch will be going in my trade box, as I don't have acne. Overall I love this box!

• Like 1

Sounds like nice items @@LadyGordon! I haven't tried the Skylake shampoo/conditioner yet. The pimple patch will go to my teenage son. :) I like this box too. I wish I didn't and would cancel to save money but I think this one is worth it.

Got my box. I'm loving Mishibox still. Anyone else sub to this?

image.jpeg

• Like 1

Mishibox is changing it's shipping policy. I just got an email about it so wanted to share it here in case someone missed it.

Shipping Fee Changes for 2017

Hello everyone!

We just wanted to send out an announcement about our upcoming shipping fee changes for 2017. The domestic shipping fee for our subscription box and our domestic flat rate shipping for our shop will be increasing from $3.95 to $5.95 on January 1, 2017.

Due to increases in USPS and other couriers' rates, we need to raise our shipping fees as well. International rates will rise about the same amount ($1-$2 USD), but will vary by country. New international rates will be updated on our website on our Shipping Fee
page early 2017 as well.

The good news
is that for those of you who are current subscribers, as long as you do not cancel your subscription, your current shipping fees will be locked in. If you are not a current subscriber, there is still time to lock in your rates before 2017.

Thank you so much for your continued support and we hope to spend another great year with you all.