Birchbox May 2015 (spoilers)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
yeah, new video out for may pys sneak peeks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vPDrHAr4u4g

pys choices

macadamia professional nourishing moisture oil treatment
Harvey Prince Sea/Salt Hair Mist
Naobay oxgenating cream moisturizer
real chemistry luminous 3-minute peel

the curated box has

Inside the Beauty Solutions Featured Box:
W3LL People The Expressionist Mascara in Black
Number 4 Blow Dry Lotion
Marcelle Hydra-C 24H Energizing Hydrating Gel
Cotz Flawless Complexion SPF 50
Juara Candlenut Body Butter

I think I will be going for the Harvey Prince Sea/Salt hair mist...

Last edited by a moderator:
The HP sea salt spray is tempting because I love sea salt sprays and I love the scent of Hello, but the sample is so tiny!  My Jouer from this month is barely big enough for me to stick my finger in.

I think I'm going to end up with the Macadamia hair oil.  It'll be good for my frizzies in the summer.

Hmm. I'm not particularly interested in anything, but this is the second month in a row with a really lovely box!

Gorgeous box this month.  I think I'm going to go with the Naobay.  If you've tried it, what did you think?

Meh. I have gotten the Naobay like three times from different boxes and wasn't impressed in any way by it. Have also already been sent the peel and enough Harvey Prince to last me a lifetime. Hope for some new stuff next month, but nothing for me to get excited about this month unfortunately.

I'm going with a random box. Not excited about any of the choices this month. Also cancelled my 2nd sub for the month. Not interested in any of the upgrades either, at least Birchbox is saving me some money for once lol

Is it just me or do the BB Plus necklaces look cheap and not worth $24? I am seriously disappointed. :wassatt:

I think I will again leave it up to chance, this month. The curated box is a snore-fest for me, and I feel indifferent toward the PYS options.

And yes, the box this month is another gorgeous one. I'm loving the variety this year! I want to keep them all. :wub: :wub:

This is the first month that I actually am doing a PYS. I'm leaning towards the peel, but I also like the macadamia oil. I despise Harvey Prince, so even though I love sea salt sprays, it definitely isn't in the running! Their scents just smell so cheap to me! I can't wait to find out what blogger they're partnering with!

The video isn't working anymore for some reason.  =(  I'll see if I can fix it, but I'm totally new to this mod thing and honestly have no idea what I'm doing, lol.  Wish me luck!  

And oof, gimme both that Harvey Prince and that Macadamia PYS.  That sprayable Macadamia oil, even though it smells awful, makes my hair look so beautiful.  

Edit:  omg I fixed it.  Someone give me a gold star! =) 

Worst PYS choices so far.  Not even tempted by the curated box either.  Not one make up choice in the whole video - oh except the black mascara - what!?!

Super disappointed since May is my b-day month too.  If May wasn't my 13th month w/BB I would most likely cancel, but I've been waiting for that anniversary code.   :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I really like the peel - but I got 2 last month (2 accounts)

The oil looks interesting but the rest doesn't interest me.

ACE - oil, 2nd - chance, 3rd - peel (choosing because I don't want identical accounts like last month)

I am thinking about getting the Beauty Solutions box just to ensure I don't get shampoo and conditioner. The Naobay lotion is a different product from last year so unfortunately that one is available for me to receive in my box.

I'm not excited about any of the pys options or the curated box.  I cancelled my two accounts last month - and was waiting for a 100 points code.  But, honestly, I don't think I would sign back up this month even with a code.  I'm just not tempted by any of it.  I'll see what June looks like...

Latest posts

Back