Anyone having issues with Cory cosmetic shipments?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I ordered and paid for products on May 17 through PayPal. Still have not received my order. I have emailed three times with no response, I finally told her I would go through PayPal and dispute the transaction. Still no response or delivery. Anyone else have problems? Any solutions? She know longer has a phone number listed, anyone have her phone number?

Kate, you're not the only one. I ordered from her site a little over a month ago and since her shipping page says it should take about one week if you aren't ordering samples, I expected to get some tracking info in this time, but nothing so far. I've sent her a couple of gentle emails asking about the status, but I only got her autoresponse.

The autoresponse warns that it takes a few business days for her to reply, but I'm not holding my breath.

I came to this forum looking for info about what's going on with that company and found this thread https://www.makeuptalk.com/f/topic/96657-cory-cosmetics-problem/

Since you paid through PayPal, you have three months from your purchase date to file a claim before it's too late. So, depending on how much you want her product you can wait a few weeks longer and see if she comes through with your order, or file through PayPal now to cancel your order and get your money back right away. Seems like Cory is comfortable with that equation.

Also --- your post says you ordered in May-- I assume you mean March? You posted this thread on April 18th. Did she send your order yet?

Last edited by a moderator:
I guess Cory didn't feel like filing my order so I'm going to go ahead and cancel mine.

Latest posts

Back