Popsugar Must Have June 2015 *May Contain Spoilers*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
So, the PopSugar Must Have June 2015 box is now on sale... let the comments begin!

ps.jpg

There is a code out now for a free wallet on a chain wyb a subscription.  Code is WELCOME.  Valid only for new subscriptions.

In using it, however, I really cannot tell if it 'took' or not.

Here is a picture of the wallet

popsugar june welcome.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I actually super love that little sorial wallet...it's great for when you just want to carry your phone (not an iphone 6), cards, and lippie.  The chain is really nice, it has cute leopard lining, and the vegan "leather" doesn't mark up at all. 

I actually super love that little sorial wallet...it's great for when you just want to carry your phone (not an iphone 6), cards, and lippie.  The chain is really nice, it has cute leopard lining, and the vegan "leather" doesn't mark up at all. 
It really won't fit the regular iphone 6?  If so, that's a real bummer.  :wacko:

June theme spoilers are out. The themes are: Yoga Warrior, Sun-Kissed, Outdoor Fun, and Coconut

I hope the sunkissed is a bronzer not a self tanner. im so curious. I like these words. I might sign up but I'm waiting until mid May most likely.

I'm super bummed by the inspiration words. My 6-month subscription ended and I didn't want to miss out in my birthday month so I resubscribed two days ago.

I really hope it isn't another yoga dvd and self tanner.

Outdoor fun- there has never been anything like that in any box. I can only think of a frisbee. At least I like to eat coconut (if it is covered in chocolate.)

Fingers crossed it's a really sneaky inspiration board.

Hmmmm

Yoga warrior well warrior is a yoga pose but you don't need anything that comes in a box to do the pose. My guess would be a a strap or sling for mats? Maybe?

Sunkist, gonna go out and a limb and say it's probably not soda and probably IS a beauty item like a tanner/bronzer or sun lotion.

Outdoor fun, wow that could be a lot of things, swimming, camping, golf, tennis, biking, hiking, picnics.

Coconut....water? milk? oil? Cream pie? Cake....? Ok more like coconut scented stuff maybe?

Coconut and yoga both sell me! Sounds great for June!

Maybe it will be something practical like mat wipes, a coconut body product, a bronzer, and some kind of outdoor friendly drinking cups.

That sunscreen would be great but if it's something like bronzer or self tan I'll be irritated. I know we've gotten a TIU DVD before, and I know they have  new book and dvd out or coming out soon. I wonder if that is the yoga warrior clue. 

Coconut blech. And please no self tanned. Other than that I'm pretty open. Even coconut scented something would be ok.

Wish list:

Yoga warrior: some of those yoga bands.  You can use them just for strength training.'

Sun kissed: Tarte tanning stuff I posted previously

Outdoor fun: smashball set or frisbee

Coconut: good coconut scented candle

:p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Latest posts

Back