Replacement items

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I contacted IpsyCare regarding the MICA product and they are kindly sending me a replacement item - excited :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

For anyone who has received a replacement item, what did you receive? Was it from that month's bag or completely random?

Thanks :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I complained about the skone eyeliner drying out after one use. They sent another one and unfortunately it did the same thing. 

I just contacted them about my KCO lipstick case falling apart.  I got the standard email saying they would replace it but I might not get the same item.

I really didn't think I was going to like the color I got and it turns out I really do.   I hope I get another one and that it doesn't fall apart.

I got a be a bombshell lipgloss as a replacement for the gunky mica primer.

How exciting.

My KCO lipstick was broken too and they sent me a little bareMinerals marvelous moxie lipstick sample in the color "get ready" with a code for free shipping and a mascara sample for bareMinerals.com.

I'm actually pretty content! I don't use lipstick too much so this will last a long time.

I received an email from ipsy regarding the MICA primer and that it has air bubbles in the product. I'm glad they sent me the e-mail before I received my bag, when I opened my primer the air bubble did look greenish but was not mold looking. I rubbed the product where the air bubble was and it disappeared.

I emailed about the KCO lipstick, and they sent another KCO lipstick which also broke the second I opened it. Then they sent a starlooks lipgloss and a Pacifica Nail Polish even though I said that they really didn't need to send anything.

Latest posts

Back