Glossybox May 2015 *Spoilers*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't have a spoiler, but I hope it's a good box.  My subscription ended in March (with that disastrous 'only the bloggers get a good box' issue) so I let my subscription end.  I was drawn in with the Rue La La deal and I'm going to use it starting in May.  Hopefully it will be a great Mothers Day box!

I was happy to see there was less variation (in value) for the month of April so hopefully Glossybox took everyone's complaints about that to heart.  Differences in colors and scents I can handle; a difference of over $20 in value between boxes is a different issue.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, @@aweheck, are you holding out on us? ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
I wish!

No, just looking forward, onward, hoping they put out something special in this month's box.... Time for something different like last year's exceptional boxes with the Alex and Ani bracelet in the March Box, or the Bergdorf Goodman box. I'm just throwing out a wish there!

I've got spoilers for May:
http://wwd.com/media-news/fashion-memopad/hearst-magazines-glossybox-10116588/

Gb is partnering with Hearst magazines again (remember the Oprah and Harpers Bazaar boxes) this time it's with Cosmo, but more specifically CosmoBody.

Here's a quote from the link above with a few products they mentioned:

"Products from the box — such as a facemask from GlamGlow, a gel cleanser from Clearista and a hairstyling spray from Sebastian Professional — will be publicized on social media as well as in CosmoBody videos, both subscriber videos and their free videos found on YouTube."

They also mentioned a membership to Cosmo body which is $9.95 a month, it appears it's a workout/fitness program online.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thinking about using my Ruelala coupon this month. Looks like things I will use. I know we won't get everything in the picture, but any five of those would be good. I guess I need to subscribe right on the first to get this.

I've got spoilers for May:

http://wwd.com/media-news/fashion-memopad/hearst-magazines-glossybox-10116588/

Gb is partnering with Hearst magazines again (remember the Oprah and Harpers Bazaar boxes) this time it's with Cosmo, but more specifically CosmoBody.

Here's a quote from the link above with a few products they mentioned:

"Products from the box — such as a facemask from GlamGlow, a gel cleanser from Clearista and a hairstyling spray from Sebastian Professional — will be publicized on social media as well as in CosmoBody videos, both subscriber videos and their free videos found on YouTube."

They also mentioned a membership to Cosmo body which is $9.95 a month, it appears it's a workout/fitness program online.
Yay, @Bizgirlva!  That is exciting! 

On their instagram, Glossybox has posted pics of both clearista and Glamglow products, in the last week or so. I knew they were possible spoilers. I love face masks, so I am so happy about he glamglow. 

So many products must mean variations. I think they all look great so I do not mind. I am kind of dreading reading other peoples complaints about variations though.

I would love to get that topcoat. 

I agree about the variations, although I'm not super jazzed about a lip pencil (if that's what that is). I've been trying to stalk around for the other items in the picture.

Okie dokie gals, back with what I think is a couple of the other items not called out in the article but in the picture.

I think we can all tell it's a Julep polish, I think the other polish is Head over Heels nail lacquer from Teeeze cosmetics (base coat) http://www.teeez.eu/nl/nl/shop/detail/156

SUGARRUSH_NAILLACQUER_BASE_COAT.jpg

Then the colorful middle item is also from Teeeze, it looks like it's Object of Affection Lip Balm

http://www.beautydea.it/teeez-make-up-recensione-opinioni/

Teeez-make-up-600-2.jpg

Still stumped on the lip liner and lipstick.

Love the packaging on the lip balm.... And the color on the lipstick and lip pencil look like colors I'd like/use. I'm excited! Yay!

According to comments posted on MSA, the lipstick is Doucce. Sigh. I was looking up all the brands on Glossybox's Brands page. It isn't listed there. Oh well, just one afternoon wasted. lol. 

Kind of disappointed.  I thought there would be a special or better box for May since it is Mothers Day.  I'm not sure if I should use my Rue LaLa certficiate in May or wait until June.....

Kind of disappointed.  I thought there would be a special or better box for May since it is Mothers Day.  I'm not sure if I should use my Rue LaLa certficiate in May or wait until June.....
Too bad you didn't use it earlier in lthe month. You could have gotten the limited addition Mothers Day box 1/2 price with the 6 month sub and free with a 12 month sub.  I used my RueLaLa voucher to start my sub in April. I wish they had had that option in available in May. I would have happily paid an extra 20 for that box. 

I want the base coat so much - it is cute and it would be something I really need. I love the look of the lip compact too. I certainly need a fitness program - probably more than I need new cosmetics. 

Latest posts

Back