Katieistall

Mystery Eye Items

So I just got all the mystery items I ordered in and I got a few repeats from past starboxes. I know that Starlooks says to contact them if you recieved any items you've ordered before, but do they do anything if its something from a past starbox? I ended up with the precision eyeliner we got a few months back and then the mascara we got last month. I don't care as much about the eyeliner, but I wasn't loving the mascara to begin with and I have a brand new tube already.

I was really disappointed with my mystery eyes order.  I grabbed 3 items and got a little thing of green glitter (ugh), an eyeliner I already have (ok color.. I suppose I'll use it), and an eye shadow refill pan (what the heck am I supposed to do with this?!?).  Bah.  I don't think they are going to care if you have the items already from a Starbox but I guess it's worth a shot to ask....

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• NARS Cosmetics Shop Cargo Cosmetics Today!

About MakeupTalk®

© 2003-2018 MakeupTalk.com®, an active online community and message board geared towards members wanting to discuss everything to do with makeup, cosmetics, product reviews, monthly subscription boxes and general beauty related topics. Our community provides product reviews, makeup and general beauty tips. Our most popular topics are subscription boxes and their monthly spoilers. Join our community for free to take part in the conversations and share your own beauty tips and product reviews with others. We look forward to seeing you online here at Makeuptalk®!

MakeupTalk® Facebook