Warm weather and makeup issue

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
[SIZE=10.5pt]Hi ladies![/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]So summer is just around the corner and it's getting pretty warm here already. Although I love my YSL le teint touche eclat foundation I can't stand wearing it during summer, as it feels too heavy on my skin with all the sun and warm weather going on. Do you have any recommendations for foundations, BB-creams or anything which feels light and comfortable on the skin this time of year? x [/SIZE]

Hiyaaa, 

I would recommend the Maybelline dream fresh bb cream. It feels really light but gives you good coverage and also contains salicylic acid so is good for oily/combination skin also. I use it all the time :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> hope this helps! Do you ever wear BB creams? or normally just foundation?x

I really like Dior, YSL and Guerlain BB creams. They don't seem to melt even in warmer weather. Dior has the most coverage so I reach for it mos of the days because it's foundation like coverage. I tried a sample of the new Dior Air foundation and it's so light! It's on my wish list to get next. Many foundations have released their ultra light versions. I tried a sample of the newest YSL Fusion Ink and Laura Mercier Smooth Finish Flawless Fluid foundations as well and they are similar to the Dior Air. Really light, they don't feel like typical foundations. The Giorgio Armani fusion is the same way. Very light. I tried a sample of that one as well. My absolutely favorite is Guerlain Lingerie De Peau foundation and I wore it all summer last summer and it was great. It's the first foundation I've actually used up. Nothing compares to it. It's light weight, has great coverage and works great in both warm and cold weather. It gives my skin a flawless finish and it doesn't settle in my fine lines. It's my HG foundation for sure. I need to rebuy it since I've used up my last bottle. I keep trying all these new ones and then I realize they really don't compare to the Guerlain LDP and I just need to stick with it. My problem is that I'm always wanting to try every new beauty item there is. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20"> After trying many foundations, I always come back to the Guerlain LDP. It just works the best for me. 

Jouer Matte Moisiturizing Tint is my favorite of all favs.  Lightweight, not greasy, not a heavy mask and it does have some spf in it (15)

I hear ya...I hate heavy makeup in the summer. I tan pretty easily but like a glow, so I use LA Minerals NoHoGlo foundation in summer. It is medium coverage, depending on how many layers you put on it could be thin coverage too. Nice glowey finish. 

If I'm going for full coverage I use the Valley Girl formula, plus its sweat/waterproof. I've swam in it before and it stays...so does the concealer :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> ahhh love that. 

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back