• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Operations Consultant advice

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Sephora is opening a location in my hometown, and I got hired on as a part time Operations Consultant. It doesn't open for two months, and we start training in two weeks. I was wondering if anyone had any information on the discount I'll get, on if I'll have the opportunity to switch departments in the future (I'd like to work in the Color World), what to expect in general, and if I'll get any gratis during training like all the color and skin world hires will get? Do we all do the same training, because it sounds like there is some pretty awesome makeup and brand information and training that everyone gets and I'd hate to miss out on it just because I'm an operations consultant. There also seems to be a lot of rules about the makeup you need to wear to work, any advice on that? Thanks everyone!

Latest posts

Back