NewBeauty Test Tube April 2015 Spoilers

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Here is the contents of my test tube. It's ok. I think this one is better than the last one. I'm excited to use the moisturizer. The tan towels are ok. It's a 10 is good too. I could use the filler on my expression lines. It's not a product I would buy so I'm interested to see if it makes a difference.

image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Here is the contents of my test tube. It's ok. I think this one is better than the last one. I'm excited to use the moisturizer. The tan towels are ok. It's a 10 is good too. I could use the filler on my expression lines. It's not a product I would buy so I'm interested to see if it makes a difference.

This was my first NBTT in a while and I feel the same, that it was decent and definitely better than I'd been seeing before I re-subbed. My primary reason for signing up again when I did was for the discount and also to get the Needles No More. Now that I've had it for over a week and tested it daily I can say I'm extra glad I subbed and tested before I plunked down $90 for the full size bottle. It did next to nothing for me. I don't have many lines anyway but it had no effect on the ones I can see (ironically I don't have many lines is because I'm a needle user - for Dysport, not heroin, lol). Having this experience reminded me of one of the main reasons I started buying beauty boxes subs, to test new products at low cost/risk.

The It's a 10 actually made a visible difference in my hair texture and volume, a rarity for me with hair products almost across the board. I have a lot of hair that tends toward naturally curly and is color treated as well so that explains a bit of my issues. I'm amazed this was my first time trying something from their line but when I loved back a past sub box pics I verified never having gotten any It's a 10 products. So for me this was another win, but in a positive effect way (versus the Needles No More experience). I'm also enjoying the Hada Labo serum-moisturizer. It's perfect for summer in Vegas since I find that even a lighter daytime moisturizer makes me sweat. Plus the specific product was on my "to test" list and had been for a while, so another win. The tan towels aren't my favorite though I'm an avid self tanner; I prefer using my Luminess airbrush tanning system to towelette, creams and/or sprays. That said I was previously a longtime user of L'Oreal tan towels so this could serve as a good backup for the next time my airbrush stylus breaks and I'm waiting for (another) replacement. I haven't tested the eyelid product and I'm not sure it will do much for me since I don't have any issues in that area. I may just end up giving it to my mom. I used the mask last week and it was nice but nothing out of the ordinary as sheet masks go. The cleanser is the only off item for me since I don't care for the consistency and found it oddly difficult to use (didn't really disperse on my skin, lather, or frankly do much in the way of cleaning).

All told the tube was worth what I paid ($30 total with shipping). I'm sticking around for June for sure and will take it as it goes from there.

I've really enjoyed the Haba Labo also. I use it to refresh my makeup or to add more moisture to the skin. It feels nice on and I when I apply powder on top, my skin looks flawless, at least for a little while. I haven't got around using the Dr. Brandt needles no more yet. I have a feeling that it won't do much for my expression lines but I'll try and see. I don't have a use for the lids product either so I'll probably just give it away. I'll stick around too and see what the next tube brings.

When do these come out? Sorry if I missed something somewhere.
They ship every two months. If you subscribe now though I think you get the most recent one. I resubscribed a while back and they sent me the current tube right away. Then my next one was shipped on their every two month schedule. I think the next one is June if I'm correct.

Is it the one on QVC? I tried searching for it, but can't seem t find it. The only one I found said sold out?

oops, strike that, found it somewhere lol. Had to search for NewBeuaty and not just beauty Test Tube

Last edited by a moderator:
Has anyone heard anything about the June test tube (that sounds really strange if I say it out loud)? I'm anxious for a spoiler!

Latest posts

Back