Ipsy May 2015 *Spoilers

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Everyone will receive one of these products.

Screenshot_2015-04-28-18-19-17.png

The Urban Decay and Glamglow products look nice, but knowing how ipsy has worked out for me in the past, I'd end up with the IT cosmetics product and several other things I don't want.

I finally took the plunge and cancelled my subscription just now :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Sneak Peek video is up on YouTube now as well. Couple things from memory: Chella Eyebrow Color Pencil, Skone Eyeliner in Indigo, St. Tropez Instant Glow Lotion, Pixi Bronzer, Luxe Blending Brush, Bella Pierre Liner,

Sneak Peek video is up on YouTube now as well. Couple things from memory: Chella Eyebrow Color Pencil, Skone Eyeliner in Indigo, St. Tropez Instant Glow Lotion, Pixi Bronzer, Luxe Blending Brush, Bella Pierre Liner,
I could not find that anywhere. I'm sure if I resub I will get a bunch of weird stuff like tanning oil and barbie pink lipstick.  

I could not find that anywhere. I'm sure if I resub I will get a bunch of weird stuff like tanning oil and barbie pink lipstick.
Yea it was named something funny JetSet final edit so I think it may have been accidentally uploaded and I happen to catch it. I always tend to get the more crqppy items too but I can't quit it lol. I feel like a lot of the good items go to the new subs, at least that's what I was noticing on IG. Hope they don't forget about us this month I've been loyal for 2 years.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is gonna be my last bag for a while. My husband is gonna be a stay at home dad soon so I'm cutting back on my frivolities. Hoping my last bag is a good one.

I love GlamGlow products! I had to cancel recently because I was just getting too big of a collection of sample size items.  

It's time for me to redo my quiz toward cleanser and lips. Hopefully I get either Glam Glow or Urban Decay, but I won't cry if I get IT. I love everything from IT cosmetic so far.

Link?

Oh man, I just subscribed! I am stoked, but I am on a waiting list... I am super new to all of this. How long is the wait usually? Anybody know?

Thanks!

Oh man, I just subscribed! I am stoked, but I am on a waiting list... I am super new to all of this. How long is the wait usually? Anybody know?

Thanks!
You would need to do the skip the waitlist steps. Usually you get an email asking you to follow all of their you-tube channel bloggers, friend them on facebook and something else. I was actually thinking of trying to set up a brand new account to try to get better items  but assumed I'd be on the waitlist. I think this year ipsy is hurting for subscribers so the waitlist isn't as long as it used to be. There was a time where people would be stuck for months. Now they are competing against a lot of other subs so that whole Studio 54 mentality doesn't work as well. 

I unsubbed last month but that Cailyn tint is one of my favorites - I bought the ipsyMe deal when they were on there and they are great!

Latest posts

Back