Dry skin on one side of the face

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
for the past few months my skin has been very weird and quite dry on the right side of my face, that side also tend to get like itchy allergic spots when coming in contact with something i don't know what is. i think after i turned 20 my skin started becoming more sensitive or something, but no matter what i do I can't seem to get my skin hydrated and prevent those bumps that are itchy and make my skin look uneven. Any tips?

I am really not sure what i'm allergic to if that's what's causing the red itchy bumps but the dryness makes even less sense. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to MUT! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20"> I used to have issues with one side of my face too when I was younger but then they went away. Sometimes your skin can react to different things. It might also be a hidden food allergy or other type of allergy. Have you tried using a little bit of coconut oil? Coconut oil is antibacterial, antiviral and it's a great cure for all kinds of skin issues. 

Back