Popsugar Must Have Summer 2015 Limited Edition Box *Spoilers*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
This box launches May 13; no spoilers are available yet (but maybe that travel razor will finally make an appearance??)

I need to check my finances, but I think I'll be jumping on this one. I missed the CFDA one and I have regrets. Anyone else going for it?

I think i'm gonna have to pass on this one! I hope its great for everyone that gets it though!

I hope to be out but my willpower is spotty at best when it comes these boxes  :blush:      I really need a spoiler since I don't want to keep dropping $$$ on mystery boxes (i.e. CFDA box).

I hope to be out but my willpower is spotty at best when it comes these boxes :blush: I really need a spoiler since I don't want to keep dropping $$$ on mystery boxes (i.e. CFDA box).
Feeling similar.

For me, i already want another limited edition box.

But, If my cfda box is terrible I don't want to spend the $. But if the cfda is great I'll have wished I got it

Hard to describe. I want them all to be amazing boxes!!

I'm not sure if I'm going to get this one. I really want it since I cancelled my monthly one to make room in the budget for others but not sure. It would be better if I didn't get it but I don't want to miss out. Always with my luck, the ones I pass on, end up being great. Something about summer and pop sugar sounds great. I wish we had a spoiler.

I'm trying to watch my spend, but it just occurred to me that I can ask for this for Mother's Day / my birthday.  In fact, I think that's how I justified last summer's box.  So I think I'm in!!!   

These would be fun to get in the box:

Screen Shot 2015-05-10 at 12.43.18 PM.png

PSMH tends to use LE brands in their monthly subscriber giveaways, so I wonder if this box will have something from Stowaway Cosmetics (10 June subbies will win a "custom kit" from the brand). 

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm in. I hope this box makes everyone very happy! I wonder what time they will launch? I have a feeling this one won't sell out as fast, but I don't want to miss it. I've loved the summer boxes so far.

I'm in. I hope this box makes everyone very happy! I wonder what time they will launch? I have a feeling this one won't sell out as fast, but I don't want to miss it. I've loved the summer boxes so far.
Came here to ask the very same thing.  I am concerned that maybe it WILL sell out fast since so many people are returning the CFDA boxes and may feel they can now justify the $100 expense for this box since they're getting $195 back.  I hope it goes live soon!

Oh, you have a point. I bought the CFDA, but I don't think I'll be returning it. I wasn't over-the-moon-in-love-with-it as a whole, but I really adore the earrings, tote & bracelet so I want to keep them. I feel like the responsible thing to do would be to get my money back, but...I want to at least wait until the items are in my hands. Still, I can't say no to the LE boxes. I always find a new brand that I haven't tried or something I never knew I needed. I am seriously considering selling all my older sub box items on eBay for cash to support my habit though.

Latest posts

Back