Foundation for African American Women

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello fellow beauty fans,

I've asked and searched both online and questioned about to my friends but for some erksome reason I find it quite hard to find foundation that stays on without streaking or smearing in humid over 100° weather

Hello fellow beauty fans,

I've asked and searched both online and questioned about to my friends but for some erksome reason I find it quite hard to find foundation that stays on without streaking or smearing in humid over 100° weather I'm looking for foundation that looks great and natural on african women instead of the usual cake look that it gives us.

Suggestions would be highly appreciated
Hi!

Have you tried MAC pro longwear foundations? They have a waterproof version and a 15-hour wear one and have better range of shades than some other brands. Also Iman cosmetics is another brand worth checking out if you haven't already. They have BB creams that might be a great option for hot days. I find that BB creams work better for me in a hot weather layered with a powder.

Latest posts

Back