FabFitFun VIP Summer 2015 *Spoilers*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I definitely need a spoiler this time around. I've been subbed for the last 8 boxes/seasons and wasn't bowled over by the last one. Then again I got it for only $25 so value wise it was still totally worth it even if I just used the products as gifts. I'm hoping they include a jewelry piece for a change of pace--and not a shell casing, regardless what charity it represents, lol.

Here is the first spoiler directly from FFB, exclusively for MUT! :)

tarte LipSurgence lip gloss

- $19 value 

- Gorgeous color that plumps your pout the natural way

- Infused with jojoba seed oil, vitamin E, and flower extract to help hydrate your lips while smoothing fine lines and wrinkles

- Natural color with a non-sticky formula

- Specially designed wand applicator for an easy, foolproof application every time!

There is also an exclusive $10 off coupon code for MUT.

Coupon code: $10 off with code "MUT"

fab fit fun spoiler June.jpg

Good first spoiler! Thank you @@Reija!

I have been wanting to try a Tarte product - for some reason I've never received one in a sub box, even though I know they seem to be popular. Looks like some nice shades - fingers crossed that it will be one of the choices annual members can customize or that they choose a nice neutral one.

I'm hoping for a Fun , Super Bright color that SCREAMS Summer!!!! I have to admit that I'm just kinda meh about the spoiler but tarte is a quality brand so now I just pray I get a fun color to Rock!!!!!

I'm hoping for a Fun , Super Bright color that SCREAMS Summer!!!! I have to admit that I'm just kinda meh about the spoiler but tarte is a quality brand so now I just pray I get a fun color to Rock!!!!!
I'm kind of meh about the spoiler. I guess I'm one who has received a ton of Tarte lip products in the last year (it's actually one of my top 3 cosmetic brands). I suppose I was hoping to see something other than a beauty product as a spoiler for FFF since cosmetics are part of every beauty box and this is supposed to be different, more like a lifestyle/fitness/wellness box. Fingers crossed for something different. I've gotten every box for 2 years so here's to hoping for a more targeted item next!

I just cancelled I just can't risk it after the spring box. I'll wait for spoilers to come out and re sign up if I think it's worth it!

Unfortunately (and I may be the only one) I am not too enthused about the lip colors... I love Tarte, but the LipSurgence is too sticky for me.  I'm going to hold off on this one for a while and see whatever else they have.  Luckily I think the lip gloss will trade easily!

Did anyone else get a shipping notice? I thought I read they werent shipping til the end of the month.

Did anyone else get a shipping notice? I thought I read they werent shipping til the end of the month.
I received a shipping notice too and I'm quite confused. I pray that their not sending me the spring box because I just signed up again. They enticed me back with an email stating to resubscribe for $39.99- but I swear the promo email specifically said for the summer box. We'll see what happens... I'm excited for the summer box- so far so good :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Update : I just got an email from CS and it's the spring box. She told me at their was a hiccup in the system and it sent out a spring box and that everyone's getting charged tomorrow for the summer box. My confirmation email specifically stated that I'd receive the summer box and that it would ship by the 22- I'm sure it will take a couple emails back and forth but they"ll fix the issue. My experience with FFF CS has been great and I expect to get this worked out!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I received a shipping notice too and I'm quite confused. I pray that their not sending me the spring box because I just signed up again. They enticed me back with an email stating to resubscribe for $39.99- but I swear the promo email specifically said for the summer box. We'll see what happens... I'm excited for the summer box- so far so good :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Update : I just got an email from CS and it's the spring box. She told me at their was a hiccup in the system and it sent out a spring box and that everyone's getting charged tomorrow for the summer box. My confirmation email specifically stated that I'd receive the summer box and that it would ship by the 22- I'm sure it will take a couple emails back and forth but they"ll fix the issue. My experience with FFF CS has been great and I expect to get this worked out!!
No! I already got the spring box and only wanted summer. ugh

No! I already got the spring box and only wanted summer. ugh
FFF already made things right for me... IMO Stellar CS!! Just email them & tell them you signed up for the summer box & it seems that they shipped you a spring box. They'll correct the issue right away :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Hmm, I was mildly interested until I saw that it was a FFF speaker instead of a brand that normally makes speakers. 

Anyone know how good they are at giving out refunds? I cancelled and they still charged me and for some reason my account says active (which is weird because I cancelled in like April.) I recently lost my job and because I had no money in my account now this box is going to cost $85 unless they give me a refund then I won't have to pay the fee. I'm sad because the little money I do have I wanted to buy my child a birthday present. And I'm sorry for the vent, but I'm just irritated. I sent them an email and I hope they just give me a refund. 

Sorry to hear about your job @@smiletorismile :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20"> Hope you can get a refund and can buy your child a bday present. Unfortunately I don't know how good they are with refunds. Keeping my fingers crossed for you that you get a refund and that your job situation gets better for you ASAP.

Latest posts

Back