Sign in to follow this  
Reija

2 limited edition boxes

Just got an email that SS is doing a warehouse sale with 2 limited edition boxes. The price per box is $18.

Sample society limited edition box.png

sample society limited edition box 2.png

I don't see the pictured ones either. Weird. Maybe these are suppose to be it but how do you know which box you are purchasing if you pick one???

Well, that's odd.  Seems like if the products are good, the ones I linked to would be the better deal because there are 10 samples instead of 7-8 but I like the ones in your pictures so I'd rather have those. 

Edited by lauradiniwilk
  • Like 1

I wanted the one with the EmiJay hair ties and mascara so I tried calling and no one knew anything about the two boxes. Must have sold out instantly.

I believe I found them.

Box 1: http://www.beautybar.com/p/sample-society-beauty-box-7-samples-1201174

Box 2: http://www.beautybar.com/p/sample-society-beauty-box-7-samples-1201175

When you put either of the boxes in your cart, it automatically applies a free shipping code. It should be noted, however, it doesn't say you'll receive the samples pictured; it says you'll receive seven samples from a list of brands (which happen to be the brands of the products pictured, so it seems like you would receive the samples in the pictures).

I also found this mystery box with 10 samples, also $18:

http://www.beautybar.com/p/sample-society-beauty-box-10-samples-$30-value-1111587

Hopefully these links work for everyone!

• Like 2

Thank you @@sisipie ! I ordered one of the boxes (box 1).

Let us know what you get when it arrives.  I'm curious because that is the box I am tempted to order. Thanks!

• Like 1

The order confirmation said the delivery will be the 22nd. I'll let you know as soon as I get it.

• Like 1

My box arrived today and it looks just like the picture on their site. I'm really happy with this box and will get a lot of use out of it.Sample society limited edition.jpg

• Like 2