jenacate

Birchbox June 2015 (spoilers)

I'm going for the water :) I wonder how it compares to my fave Bioderma Sensibio.

Is Bioderma as good as everyone says? Would you say it's worth it? I continue to see it advertised and referenced everywhere so I'm just wondering. I might need to get it. :)

Is Bioderma as good as everyone says? Would you say it's worth it? I continue to see it advertised and referenced everywhere so I'm just wondering. I might need to get it. :)

I tried Sebium for oily/combination skin and Sensibio for sensitive skin. I think Sensibio is the better one of the two, because it doesn't contain fragrance. I would say it's worth it if you are looking for an extra gentle toner to finish off your cleansing routine with. For me, it was one of those products I didn't know I needed until i tried it, so I personally think the hype is justified.

• Like 2

I changed my mind and I'm going to choose the superegoop PYS. It looks like no one else is choosing that so hopefully it will still be there by the time i get my email. If its no longer available then I'll choose the tig curated box. I have a lot of trips this summer so the more supergoop i can have stashed away, the better. 

(side note) has everyone seen the new LE box? I'm in love with everything in it. its like they finally made a box just for me. Ive been on the fence about getting the lovely day box and finally decided to get it with my next paycheck but id rather get this one instead now. 

I ordered the under the sun box last night! I was so excited when that came out because I had just hit $20 in points and had my 1 year code so I knew I was shopping this month but I wasn't sure what to buy. $143 value for $20, so excited. It reminds me of a popsugar box.

My PYS will either be the eye gels or the spray. I hope either is available when I pick. I didn't pick last month and that was just bad. I hadn't had a box that bad since before PYS.

Of possible:

Eye gels for me! If that's not available, then I'll leave it to chance. Microwater for my mom, if not then she'll appreciate sunscreen. Even though it's PYS, it's all still a surprise to her. Lol.

Kinda weird knowing we're getting the eyeko eyeliner AND a PYS. So only room for like three surprise samples? Interesting.

• Like 1

I had the beta last month but I'm thinking to cancel it. I love getting the full size samples but shades are a crapshoot and I'd rather save the $$ for add ons. I got the pink watch and I will be surprised and not pick a sample.

I received the Skyn eye gels from Ipsy a couple of months ago and I finally used them last night and they felt amazing! I don't really need to use them but after a long day at work it was nice to relax for 10 minutes with them on.

• Like 2

I am really looking forward to June's box as May was awful (or craptastic as I like to say - haha)

the eyeliner sounds fun and if I can get the eye gels, that would be good.

I'm moving in three weeks and I was wondering by when I need to change my address on birchbox's website so I will get it at my new address. It's a last minute move for my boyfriend's new job and I still don't have an address although we are in the process of cementing all the final details. I just want to make sure it goes to my new address since I'm moving from ohio to houston and I'd have to have a family member mail it to me. If I didn't have a yearly subscription I'd cancel it this month but I don't have that option.

I'm moving in three weeks and I was wondering by when I need to change my address on birchbox's website so I will get it at my new address. It's a last minute move for my boyfriend's new job and I still don't have an address although we are in the process of cementing all the final details. I just want to make sure it goes to my new address since I'm moving from ohio to houston and I'd have to have a family member mail it to me. If I didn't have a yearly subscription I'd cancel it this month but I don't have that option.

Welcome to Texas! :D

• Like 1

Change your address as soon as you know your new one and make sure that you have USPS forward your mail from your old place to your new place.

I would contact bb and maybe they could hold this month until you get your address or credit your yearly account.

• Like 1

I think it's the 25th, but it might be the 20th. Best thing is to call or Facebook message and ask.

I live in Houston...it's a great city! Hotter than you can imagine in the summer, but great nonetheless.

• Like 1

I think it's the 25th, but it might be the 20th. Best thing is to call or Facebook message and ask.

I live in Houston...it's a great city! Hotter than you can imagine in the summer, but great nonetheless.

I live about 40 miles outside of Houston city limits :)

that is a very true statement - sometimes it's "I don't want to even leave my house today" hot

• Like 1

Does anyone know when the PYS emails go out this month?  Is it me or does the date change every month?  I am finally ACE on both my accounts so hopefully will get my choices.  This will be the first month that I don't get one curated box.  That box looks just horrid to me, especially since it has fragrance in it.  Got fragrance two months in a row on one of my accounts despite selecting 'not more than 6 per year'.  

Thanks!

Change your address as soon as you know your new one and make sure that you have USPS forward your mail from your old place to your new place.

How do I have USPS forward my mail, do I do it through my account on their website or do I call my post office and do it?

I live about 40 miles outside of Houston city limits :)

that is a very true statement - sometimes it's "I don't want to even leave my house today" hot

I've never experienced "I don't want to even leave my house today" hot, but have experienced "I don't want to even leave my house today" cold, especially these past two winters. Negatives are not okay! Especially with a windchill!

• Like 3

How do I have USPS forward my mail, do I do it through my account on their website or do I call my post office and do it?

The best way (to me) is through usps.com.  As soon as you know your address and when you will be residing there go online and fill out a change of address.  They will forward all your mail and time it to the date you say you want it to start.  It's really easy.

• Like 3

Not really on the June topic but did anyone here get the Chosungah 22 lippy this month? I've seen it all over Instagram and thought it looked so cool! I'd consider resubscribing if I knew I'd get one.

• Like 1

Does anyone know when the PYS emails go out this month?  Is it me or does the date change every month?  I am finally ACE on both my accounts so hopefully will get my choices.  This will be the first month that I don't get one curated box.  That box looks just horrid to me, especially since it has fragrance in it.  Got fragrance two months in a row on one of my accounts despite selecting 'not more than 6 per year'.  

Thanks!

I think it goes out on the 25th or 26th.

Not really on the June topic but did anyone here get the Chosungah 22 lippy this month? I've seen it all over Instagram and thought it looked so cool! I'd consider resubscribing if I knew I'd get one.

I got one - but it was the SUPER pastel pink one, not the neat looking see-through orange one.  The pink was so pastely-pink on me, it just looked awful.  I really wish I had gotten one that was more like gloss.  It did go on very smooth - seems very moisturizing.  It's just a bummer I can't wear it.

• Like 1

@@somedaysunday apropos of nothing, I LOVE your avatar, and would have been perfectly happy had that been Peggy's final scene of the series. SO MUCH AWESOME there. :)

• Like 2

I got one - but it was the SUPER pastel pink one, not the neat looking see-through orange one.  The pink was so pastely-pink on me, it just looked awful.  I really wish I had gotten one that was more like gloss.  It did go on very smooth - seems very moisturizing.  It's just a bummer I can't wear it.

The orange looked so fun! I might just buy it...like I NEED another lip product  :blink: