jenacate

Birchbox June 2015 (spoilers)

Got my PYS email with the referral - chose Dr. Jart!

I've been using coconut oil to remove my eye makeup which has worked well throughout the winter but I have a feeling my greasy/sweaty summer skin isn't going to love oil-removal too much once it warms up more! Excited to try it, especially since it can be used as a toner too. 

• Like 1

Report back if you hear anything. I'm not 100% into this month's guest editor box, but if they are planning to roll out the option long term, I'm sure I'll pick some of them up...especially for $10. $15 not so much.

Ok, got a response:

Thanks for reaching out. I'm so sorry for the confusion!

To purchase The Tig "Ready, Set, Summer" Featured Box in addition to your regular June box and/or Sample Choice, click here while logged into your account. From there, click "Join Waitlist"—although we don't have the box available to ship out right away, you'll receive an email notification the moment it becomes available so you may place your additional order. Rest assured, we do plan to have this box available to order very shortly, and we sincerely appreciate your patience!

Following the link, I noticed that it does say it is $10 for current subscribers (yellow box and arrow mine)

ETA:  I suspect though, it will count as a 'purchase' this way though and reviews won't count for points..

post-119004-0-23796200-1432676892_thumb.png

Edited by artemiss
  • Like 3

I HATED the beta box last month, so thats canceled but this month picked the eye gels and opened 2nd account so hopefully ill get email for that account tomorrow

I canceled and resubscribed last night on all 4 of my accounts to take advantage of the $1boxes.  Three of them are Aces and I didn't get en email on any of them to choose a sample.  I guess it was a good thing I didn't really want any of the samples being offered this month.

• Like 2

I just tried to check out with BB50OFF on a Men's sub.  It said it's not valid.  I'm not currently subbed for a Women's box and I'm not sure I actually want a June box this month, but some of the Men's samples look good.  Oh, well ... maybe there'll be a better code soon ...

I really thought I was going for the eye gels since I never tried them and always wanted to but last minute I went for the micro water. I'm excited to try it!

I went for the Coola. Not exciting but I can keep it in my bag when I need to reapply sunscreen while im out. Between that and the eyeliner I'm happy.

I feel for some of the people with multiple boxes bc one of the bigger items is the same in every box. So lots of people will end up with a ton of black eyeliner. Some will love that but some are probably kind of meh about it.

I went for the Coola. Not exciting but I can keep it in my bag when I need to reapply sunscreen while im out. Between that and the eyeliner I'm happy.

I feel for some of the people with multiple boxes bc one of the bigger items is the same in every box. So lots of people will end up with a ton of black eyeliner. Some will love that but some are probably kind of meh about it.

At least it is an eye product. I throw out mascaras and liners within 3 mos of opening. What bugs me is when I get six of the same shampoo or body lotion (looking at you Beaver and Harvey Prince). 

• Like 3

I canceled and resubscribed last night on all 4 of my accounts to take advantage of the $1boxes.  Three of them are Aces and I didn't get en email on any of them to choose a sample.  I guess it was a good thing I didn't really want any of the samples being offered this month.

I don't know how Aces works (like if you get the mail early all the time or not), but I do know to get it early this month you had to have someone referred sign up.

I don't know how Aces works (like if you get the mail early all the time or not), but I do know to get it early this month you had to have someone referred sign up.

I am Aces and got the email early (yesterday). 

• Like 1

It's funny I redeamed Ipsy points for a 24/7 UD black liner and they sent me that and a bellapierre black liner in the same bag and now BB is sending a black liner. I rarely use black liner, I like brown. I prefer liquid liner so maybe I will give this one a shot.

I really hope this month is a good one and I'm praying to the BB gods that the eye gels appear in my bag with the micro water.

I got the email but I'm leaving my box to chance. I seem to do way better when I leave it to chance.

• Like 1

Ugh. I've barely been able to work over the last year due to injury, so I've been on a strict DO NOT SPEND....regimen? But I subscribed to Birchbox with that $1 box code. It's only one dollar but I feel so dirty for giving in. xD Hopefully it's a good box!

• Like 2

I've been unsubscribed to Birchbox since November, but the $1 box deal was too good to pass up. I now have two boxes and even if they're terrible, I only spent $2!

• Like 1

I ended up going with the plus item, the watch, but leave the samples to chance. I wanted the pink watch but it was sold out since It took so long to think about it. Since the other watch was still available, I decided to order it. I'm not a big watch person but it looked different.

Welp, well once again I was not able to look at my Birchbox sample choice email until now, so once again all of the (good) samples are gone. Hopefully they will just include the mircowater, as in months before they have  sent me sample choice items later on in future boxes/that month's box since I did not decide. 

I cancelled a few months back but just tried to resub using TATIOFFER.  It didn't work for me, but T2A3T4I5O6F7F8E9R did.  But this means I'm getting a May box, right?  Do I have to cancel again before June 1st if I don't want to pay $10 for a June box?

• Like 1

I cancelled a few months back but just tried to resub using TATIOFFER.  It didn't work for me, but T2A3T4I5O6F7F8E9R did.  But this means I'm getting a May box, right?  Do I have to cancel again before June 1st if I don't want to pay $10 for a June box?

Whoohoo I just signed up for a $1 box too with your code, Mine said it ships June 9 so I think that'll be a June box. I think you can cancel anytime to not get charged for July.

• Like 2

I picked the Skyn eye gels in one account and Dr Jart water in the other account. I am supposed to receive the Beauty Blender in that box too (BLEND promo code ), I can't wait.
It is also exciting to know that we all will get a $16 worth of Eyeko liner in our boxes :)

• Like 2