jenacate

Birchbox June 2015 (spoilers)

Items have uploaded on my account using the cheat

This is my box it has six items and I don't know how I feel about them..

coola mango

marcelle waterproof eyeliner

skyn eye gels (my PYS)

temple spa shampoo

temple spa conditioner

Pony tails?

Box twins on one account.  My other hasn't loaded. I'm excited about the bonus codes or whatever we are getting. 

• Like 1

Mine is up, as well - 6 items! If I write reviews now (before it says "earn 10 points" will I still get the points? I am cancelling this month and these reviews  will put me at 100 points.  I want to be able to use the points before I cancel and want to make sure I don't do it too late and end up having to pay for the July box. Any info is GREATLY appreciated! :

COOLA SPF 50 Sport

Mango Dr. Jart+ Water Fuse Beauty Balm SPF 25+

Marcelle Waterproof Eyeliner

Paula’s Choice RESIST Barrier Repair Moisturizer with Retinol

Emi Jay Printed Hair Tie

Kérastase Chronologiste Parfum en Huile

Edited by girlnamedpete

My cheat says I'm getting:

Kerastase Elixir 

Coola Mango - my PYS

Marcelle eyeliner - like someone said above this must be the Eyeko that everyone is getting

Real Chemistry peel

Hair tie - maybe everyone is getting these too??

Dr. Jart ceramindin day tint

Not that exciting.  I was really wishing I'd get the Derma clear micro water, I picked the Coola for my daughter for sample choice. 

My cheat also says marcelle liner which is probably the eyeko

Real chemistry peel

Micro water pys

Emi jay hair tie

Temple spa shampoo & conditioner

Not a bad box.

My cheat also says marcelle liner which is probably the eyeko

Real chemistry peel

Micro water pys

Emi jay hair tie

Temple spa shampoo & conditioner

Not a bad box.

I'm getting the exact same box.

Ace account:

coola mango

skyn eye gels (my PYS)

temple spa shampoo

temple spa conditioner

Pony tails?

Same here. I'm meh about the Coola, so I'll probably give it to my mom; most of the tinted items are too dark or orange for me. Overall, it is a nice box. 

• Like 1

First account:

Curated box
(we all know what that is)

Second account:
Dr jart water fuse bb

marcelle (eyeco?) waterproof eyeliner

real chemistry 3 minute peel

beauty protector body wash

pura vida lace headband

extra cuz it was $1 account:

marcelle golden glow bb

marcelle (eyeco?) waterproof eyeliner

real chemistry 3 minute peel

supergoop! spf 50 everyday sunscreen

I am really glad I only paid $1 for the last box!
The second box left totally to chance is probably my favorite, but since the the 'extra' was such a dud, I don't feel bad having gotten the curated one on my primary account, I will at least use SOME of it.

Mine is up, as well - 6 items! If I write reviews now (before it says "earn 10 points" will I still get the points? I am cancelling this month and these reviews  will put me at 100 points.  I want to be able to use the points before I cancel and want to make sure I don't do it too late and end up having to pay for the July box. Any info is GREATLY appreciated! :

COOLA SPF 50 Sport

Mango Dr. Jart+ Water Fuse Beauty Balm SPF 25+

Paula’s Choice RESIST Barrier Repair Moisturizer with Retinol

Emi Jay Printed Hair Tie

Kérastase Chronologiste Parfum en Huile

I didn't think you have to be a subscriber to use up your points. You might want to wait for the box itself to come because they said we are getting codes or something. I'm assuming these will be codes for the shop like percentages off. I don't think you can get points for a review before it says review for ten points.

Birchbox released a new video on youtube where Juliette gets ready with some of the samples we can get in our birchbox this month, she says that marcelle waterproof eyeliner in mulberry is a possible item. 

• Like 3

Marcelle waterproof eyeliner in black
Dr Jart+ Dermaclear mircowater (PYS)
Supergoop Everyday SPF 50 with cellular response
Pure Veda lace headband set (set of 8)
Coastal Scents Revealed 3 palette

I'm overall happy with this box, if this is actually what I'm getting  :)  I won't use the headbands, but I can give them to my god daughter as she'll like them.

I'm (maybe) getting:

Real Chemistry peel

Supergoop sunscreen (sample choice)

Marcelle BB Golden Glow

Marcelle waterproof eyeliner

Folle de Joie perfume

Sarahpotempa Darby hair clips (boooo! I want a cute hair tie!)

but otherwise excited!

Real Chemistry Peel

Emi Jay Hair ties

Dr. Jart Micro Water (PYS)

Temple Spa Good Hair Day Shampoo

Temple Spa Good Hair Day Conditioner

I also had entered the code for the free beauty blender, and got a confirmation. I hope it actually comes in my box.

Real Chemistry Peel

Emi Jay Hair ties

Dr. Jart Micro Water (PYS)

Temple Spa Good Hair Day Shampoo

Temple Spa Good Hair Day Conditioner

I also had entered the code for the free beauty blender, and got a confirmation. I hope it actually comes in my box. Also, I'm pleased with this box, but I hope the Marcelle switches to to the Eyeko when the boxes officially load, I really wanted to try that.

ARGH! I picked the Skyn eye gels just so I wouldn't get that damn Coola Mango sunblock (I hate Coola & I'm allergic to mangos), so of course the Coola Mango is in my box.

I didn't think you have to be a subscriber to use up your points. You might want to wait for the box itself to come because they said we are getting codes or something. I'm assuming these will be codes for the shop like percentages off. I don't think you can get points for a review before it says review for ten points.

Thank you for responding to my question.  I need to cancel by the 10th, I believe, so I will wait for the last minute and just cross my fingers it all works out.  Thanks again.

coola mango

skyn eye gels (my PYS)

temple spa shampoo

temple spa conditioner

Pony tails?

One of my boxes is same as yours and the other has:

Marcelle waterproof eyeliner

Supergoop SPF 50

Dr Jart+ Microwater (my PYS)

Pura Vida lace headband

Coastal Scents Revealed3

Klorane Mango Butter shampoo

Klorane Mango Butter conditioner

I am not thrilled about having shampoo&conditioner in both boxes, but since they are 6 and 7 items I am okay. I wanted to try Klorane brand anyway.

Hope the hair products will be of good quality.

I am actually happy with both boxes and will actually use every item in them (except for the Revealed3 sample).

I can't wait until we can review our boxes for points. I have 262 points in one account which I want to roll up to 300 and use towards the LE Under the Sun box :)

Did anybody get that box? It looks great from the description and pictures.

Marcelle waterproof eyeliner in black
Dr Jart+ Dermaclear mircowater (PYS)
Supergoop Everyday SPF 50 with cellular response
Pure Veda lace headband set (set of 8)
Coastal Scents Revealed 3 palette

I'm overall happy with this box, if this is actually what I'm getting  :)  I won't use the headbands, but I can give them to my god daughter as she'll like them.

Is there a little arrow after the fifth item? If there is and you click on it you might see the following two items:

Klorane Mango Butter shampoo

Klorane Mango Butter conditioner

My first five items are same as yours, so I thought you might have the rest, too ;)

• Like 1

<p>

Thank you for responding to my question. I need to cancel by the 10th, I believe, so I will wait for the last minute and just cross my fingers it all works out. Thanks again.

</p>

<p> </p>

<p>Are you cancelling by the 10th to not get charged for July? As long as you cancel sometime in June, even the 30th you will not get July. You can review for points even after you cancel and your points are yours until they expire. </p>

<p></p>

<p> </p>

<p>Are you cancelling by the 10th to not get charged for July? As long as you cancel sometime in June, even the 30th you will not get July. You can review for points even after you cancel and your points are yours until they expire. </p>

Thank you for clarifying.  All good news!

Once again my box is a dud. I think I'm just still annoyed that I never got My PYS email and that would have made my box much better. The only saving Grace is that it is a six item box. And what happened to everyone getting an eyeko liquid liner? Super dissapointing. However my box did change on the 10th last month so I, hoping that'll happen again.

I'm getting

Number 4 prep and protect- got it on my old account and hated the smell.

Real chemistry 3 minute peel- got this on my old account as well. It's ok and will get used.

Emijay- LOVE these type of hair ties.

Marcelle eyeliner- could be good in a fun color.

Shishido cleanser- it'll get used

Coola mango- I just got coola a few months ago and Im over it but I'll use. Wish I could have gotten the supergoop I wanted instead.

Edited by jenacate

According to the cheat, I'm getting:

Vasanti BrightenUp! Enzymatic Face Rejuvenator

COOLA Classic SPF 30 Cucumber Moisturizer for Face

Liz Earle Instant Boost™ Skin Tonic Spritzer

Catherine Malandrino Style de Paris

Most excited for the vasanti and the liz earle! I'm okay with the coola and marcelle and hoping that the perfume doesn't smell weird!

I can't wait until we can review our boxes for points. I have 262 points in one account which I want to roll up to 300 and use towards the LE Under the Sun box :)

Did anybody get that box? It looks great from the description and pictures.

I got the under the sun box! I looooove it. With points and coupon I spent about $20 on it. The sunglasses are great. I love the case and they are really light weight. I'm a little afraid of the blush and bronzer so I haven't decided on what to do with that yet. The gummies were gone in 2 days, so good. I got the elephant bag, also cute and useful. The shadow is great quality but very nude. The box is so cute, they tape it shut though and the tape will rip the design so cut it with a box cutter and leave the tape in place. Necklace is cute but I wouldn't pay more than $8-12 for it. The polish is pretty. The supergoop will be useful for a beach day. It is one of the best overall boxes I've ever gotten.

• Like 1