Little Lace Box May Surprise & June 2015 *SPOILERS*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Due to a couple requests on the old LLB forum, here is a new thread, and we can start a new one for each box. I mention May surprise, because on Facebook LLB mentions in a response, that they will be sending the surprises out to all current subbers the last week of May, in coordination with a special announcement. Also, I put spoiler at the top so everyone can speak freely about their box goodies. So, ladies, what do you think the May surprise is? And what are your guesses for the June box?

Last edited by a moderator:
Remember back to the long information letter? They mentioned they were going to curate a special box for a company. I wonder if it will be one of those special curated boxes. I just know I looooove surprises! And it will be sent out my birthday week. ☺️

I'll bite since I always enjoy guessing their curation. My guess is 1. Kitsch Hair Ties. I ordered them for my sister's birthday at her request. They are pretty. 2. Le Cadeaux Melamine Appetizer Plates. They look like they fit the theme of April's box. 3. A marquee item that was to be in one of the earlier boxes. I think the announcement will tie in with their GMA appearance. My guess is that they will offer flash deals or weekly specials on specialty items.

June Box - I'm stuck. I think the key is "take you from day to dinner". I think of necklaces, shoes, purses, scarves, bracelets, and earrings. Maybe a light summer wrap for those summer night breezes. Also blotting papers and a facial mist to freshen up your look.

Well, it's getting a little late for a "May surprise" isn't it?  I haven't received a shipping notice either from LLB or from my USPS account that anything is on the way  Has anything been said or asked on their FB page?

Well, it's getting a little late for a "May surprise" isn't it? I haven't received a shipping notice either from LLB or from my USPS account that anything is on the way Has anything been said or asked on their FB page?
They said on Facebook they are shipping the last week of May, in conjunction with an announcement. So it should be next week sometime.

Not a peep since they commented:

"No, the May surprise is shipping the last week of May. It will be shipped in coordination with a special announcement. That's all I can say for now smile emoticon

Like · 16 · May 18 at 3:20pm

Well, I guess we've got four days left of May.

I didnt get an email notification, but I see a label created on my USPS dashboard that is from their shipping location. I can't wait to see what this is!

I got nothing :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I'm a monthly subscriber wonder if that makes a difference if I haven't been canceled yet.
I didn't get an email. It's showing on my USPS account dashboard that the label was created. If you have, an account, or create one, it should show there.

I'm month to month (or, month to every other month) and I also just got an email.

Latest posts

Back