fancyfarmer

Little Lace Box May Surprise & June 2015 *SPOILERS*

Due to a couple requests on the old LLB forum, here is a new thread, and we can start a new one for each box. I mention May surprise, because on Facebook LLB mentions in a response, that they will be sending the surprises out to all current subbers the last week of May, in coordination with a special announcement. Also, I put spoiler at the top so everyone can speak freely about their box goodies. So, ladies, what do you think the May surprise is? And what are your guesses for the June box?

Edited by fancyfarmer
  • Like 3

I'm thinking the May surprise will be either a surprise May box or perfume. I'm probably way off, but those are my hunches, lol.

• Like 2

Remember back to the long information letter? They mentioned they were going to curate a special box for a company. I wonder if it will be one of those special curated boxes. I just know I looooove surprises! And it will be sent out my birthday week. ☺️

• Like 1

I'll bite since I always enjoy guessing their curation. My guess is 1. Kitsch Hair Ties. I ordered them for my sister's birthday at her request. They are pretty. 2. Le Cadeaux Melamine Appetizer Plates. They look like they fit the theme of April's box. 3. A marquee item that was to be in one of the earlier boxes. I think the announcement will tie in with their GMA appearance. My guess is that they will offer flash deals or weekly specials on specialty items.

June Box - I'm stuck. I think the key is "take you from day to dinner". I think of necklaces, shoes, purses, scarves, bracelets, and earrings. Maybe a light summer wrap for those summer night breezes. Also blotting papers and a facial mist to freshen up your look.

• Like 3

Well, it's getting a little late for a "May surprise" isn't it?  I haven't received a shipping notice either from LLB or from my USPS account that anything is on the way  Has anything been said or asked on their FB page?

Edited by cpl100
  • Like 1

Well, it's getting a little late for a "May surprise" isn't it? I haven't received a shipping notice either from LLB or from my USPS account that anything is on the way Has anything been said or asked on their FB page?

They said on Facebook they are shipping the last week of May, in conjunction with an announcement. So it should be next week sometime. Edited by fancyfarmer
  • Like 3

So, has anyone heard anything?  Hoping to hear tomorrow... or find out that I've been unsubscribed LOL!

• Like 1

Not a peep since they commented:

"No, the May surprise is shipping the last week of May. It will be shipped in coordination with a special announcement. That's all I can say for now smile emoticon

Well, I guess we've got four days left of May.

Just got my USPS pre-shipment notification!

I got nothing :( I'm a monthly subscriber wonder if that makes a difference if I haven't been canceled yet. 

I didnt get an email notification, but I see a label created on my USPS dashboard that is from their shipping location. I can't wait to see what this is!

I got nothing :( I'm a monthly subscriber wonder if that makes a difference if I haven't been canceled yet.

I didn't get an email. It's showing on my USPS account dashboard that the label was created. If you have, an account, or create one, it should show there.

My USPS dashboard shows something coming too, but I bet it won't be here till Monday :( I'm very interested to know what the surprise is!

I'm signed into my USPS account, but I can't find the dashboard.  ;(

I got a shipment email from LLB!!!

Edited by MissKris17

So, in my feeble investigation attempt, I see that it is being shipped USPS First class package service. In order to ship that way, it has to be 13 ounces or less. Any ideas?