Glossybox June 2015 *spoilers*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Around this time of the month is when they post pics of one or two of the items that will be in the next months box, on instagram. Only problem is that you do not know what is an ad and what is a spoiler. Also, some are products from past boxes. 

So far possible spoilers are: Tree Hut Pomegranate body lotion, City Lips red plumping lip gloss, The Aloe Source mist/body lotion, and Doucce liquid eye liner. 

Do you think any of these might be in the June box?  

Last edited by a moderator:
So far possible spoilers are: Tree Hut Pomegranate body lotion, City Lips red plumping lip gloss, The Aloe Source mist/body lotion, and Doucce liquid eye liner. 

Do you think any of these might be in the June box?  
I don't know but none of that seems particularly appealing to me.  But I've been SO HAPPY with the last couple of boxes that I'm okay if this one's a dud.

I can't access FB from work, can anyone tell me more about the eyeshadows mentioned above or post a pic? 

It's a little video that plays showing 3 different eye shadow shades. The shades are hard to see on the video because it's a drawn illustration not an actual model. Here are the shades:

1. Frosted Sand
2. Frosted Taupe
3. Shimmery Beige

It's a little video that plays showing 3 different eye shadow shades. The shades are hard to see on the video because it's a drawn illustration not an actual model. Here are the shades:

1. Frosted Sand

2. Frosted Taupe

3. Shimmery Beige
The Frosted Sand is subtitled  as Frosted sable in the video. I am not sure which of those is the actual color name.  

Found this spoiler for June box:

http://www.beautystat.com/site/skincare/spoiler-alert-preview-unboxing-of-glossybox-june-july-august-2015-full-sized-samples-promo-code-discount/

Obvs all that's pictured won't likely be in the box, so looks like potential for variations again...

image.jpg

Yeah, this one is just okay for me.  The vitamin C cream and mascara are nice, but it's not like I don't have face creams and mascaras for days.  The aloe will get used on vacation later this month, regardless of my level of excitement about it. 

I had not noticed this before but the mascara was released as a spoiler, so I think that will be in everyone's box. I also think everyone will get one of the 3 Aloe Source products and one of the City Lips products because they were pics on their istagram in late May. The other two products will probably depend on your location and your beauty profile. 

I'm not really interested in this month's box based on the spoilers. I'll try the mascara but not really excited about anything in the box.

Yep, this box looks kind of boring. Fingers crossed I get the brush, which I probably won't.

Latest posts

Back