Noel Snow

Ipsy-June 2015

I'm pretty tempted to resubscribe for the Too Faced Melted. But if it comes out in peony, which I think it will, I'm going to pass. :( I don't think I can do a light pink like that.

Per subscription addiction. Everyone gets one of these.

Are you sure everyone get's one of these, because it didn't say that on the E-mail like it usually does. I was thinking they were just showing 2 of the products that will be sampled in the June bags. 

UPDATE: sorry apparently I hadn't waited long enough for the full e-mail to load! >.<  Thanks for the post! Hoping for the Too Faced Liquefied lipstick for sure!

Edited by dionysianxlove

Hi everyone! 

This would be my fourth bag, I'm wondering if anyone has any tips on what I should do with my quiz so I don't get the primer. I have about 3 samples of it already and really don't want another. 

Hi everyone! 

This would be my fourth bag, I'm wondering if anyone has any tips on what I should do with my quiz so I don't get the primer. I have about 3 samples of it already and really don't want another. 

Most people say trim your answers so it seems like you only like one  type of item- in this case lip gloss.  It can work. This is how I got a demeter rollerball a few months ago. I told the quiz the only thing I like is perfume. 

Most people say trim your answers so it seems like you only like one  type of item- in this case lip gloss.  It can work. This is how I got a demeter rollerball a few months ago. I told the quiz the only thing I like is perfume. 

Thank you! I'll try that. 

I resubbed. I want the melted! I got the smashbox from them in a past bag so I hope i don't get it again.

Fingers crossed for the Too Faced. I've got samples of the smashbox coming out of my ears, I swear. I have lip products selected and primers etc not selected, so here's hoping...

• Like 2

Call me crazy, but I'm not a fan of the smashbox primer (or any with that texture). I don't have primer selected on my quiz, but I do have lipstick. I wonder if the too faced will be considered a lipstick or a lip gloss.

• Like 1

Call me crazy, but I'm not a fan of the smashbox primer (or any with that texture). I don't have primer selected on my quiz, but I do have lipstick. I wonder if the too faced will be considered a lipstick or a lip gloss.

I'm not a fan of the smashbox either. I went in yesterday and changed all my old settings. Pretty much left everything blank and selected lip gloss and lip stick, so fingers crossed!

• Like 1

While I actually like the Smashbox foundation primer I have plenty including a new, full size I got last week. I really want the Melted this time. It was a feature product last month, too. I'm hoping it will be like last year when they sent UD products (perversion and liner) 4 consecutive months. Eventually everyone got one or both products (with some getting dupes of course). So even if I don't get it this time there's always next month--maybe? Knowing my luck I'll get 3 primers in a row, lol. My friend got Melted in her May bag so if it's a profile thing I'm going to have to sweet talk her into a swap if she gets another one.

I am unlike most, and I like the Smashbox primer, but I also have a full sized one.  I would love to try the TF Melted, but I have seen that Peony color and know that it will not look good on me.  SO, I am torn between which I would be interested in.  I have always enjoyed my ipsy sub, so even if I get things I may not use, I am never very disappointed.

I tried to subscribe to ipsy because I REALLY want the Melted lipstick, but I can't because the site keeps saying the expiration is invalid even though my card doesn't expire until June 30. I emailed ipsycare and they told me to clear my cache?? I have no idea what that would have to do with anything but I did it anyway and it still doesn't work (am waiting on a second reply). Am I just out of luck?

I just got an email offering me an early sneak peek, but don't bother doing it - it's just the primer or melted lipstick one, nothing we haven't seen.

• Like 2