Wholesale Korean products?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello!! My name is Alexandra and I work as a makeup artist/beautician in Romania.I love Korean beauty products, I own some Lioele face creams and love them, I searched online for other brands and found -  Holika Holika, Etude House, The Face Shop, Banila Co. etc... these products are very hard to find here so I was wondering if someone knows how can I contact or where can I find a legit wholesale seller of these brands.I already searched their sites but I'm curious if I can get these products at a smaller price because I want to resell them to my clients and I don't want them to end up costing a fortune.I hope this makes sense.Thank you!!

Hello!! My name is Alexandra and I work as a makeup artist/beautician in Romania.I love Korean beauty products, I own some Lioele face creams and love them, I searched online for other brands and found -  Holika Holika, Etude House, The Face Shop, Banila Co. etc... these products are very hard to find here so I was wondering if someone knows how can I contact or where can I find a legit wholesale seller of these brands.I already searched their sites but I'm curious if I can get these products at a smaller price because I want to resell them to my clients and I don't want them to end up costing a fortune.I hope this makes sense.Thank you!!
@@alexiatells I would start with RoseRoseShop. I know they sell wholesale and I've used them reliably for regular orders.

Hello, I asked one of my friends who is working in a cosmetic shop and she told that she also sells some asian skincare products from IOPE and IASO. She also told me that you can contact them through their website and that if you want to find the main IASO legit wholesale, you have to look for "go-iaso" on google to find their website. IOPE and IASO will reply quickly she said.

Latest posts

Back