I'm itching for a spoiler too. All I've seen so far for June was the email they sent today for a contest entry. I figure they should release one in the next week. Hopefully!

• Like 1

Just got mine today! If I can manage it, I'm going spoiler free for a change....my tracking shows delivery on Jul 1 so I've got a week to thought it out, lol

• Like 1

According to FedEx (the dreaded SmartPost), my tube will arrive next Weds, Jul 1. It's hard to believe they've been mum with spoilers since April. I guess that's one way of making it super easy for the easily tempted beauty box junkies to go spoiler-free, lol, myself obviously included. I laugh mostly because my prior post read like I was somehow being noble going spoiler free.

• Like 2

I did and totally forgot to put up the picture. Here it is. The conditioner leaked as you can see in the picture

new beauty test tube june.JPG.

I used the Grande mascara today and I was pleasantly surprised. It's suppose to grow your lashes. Not sure about that and of course it won't do that from one day, but overall this mascara is great. It made my lashes look long and pretty. I'll definitely use this sample size up.

This test tube sub has gone way down hill from the days when I used to subscribe.  I only check spoilers now to see if they've gotten any better, and honestly, it doesn't look like it. :/  

• Like 2

This test tube sub has gone way down hill from the days when I used to subscribe.  I only check spoilers now to see if they've gotten any better, and honestly, it doesn't look like it. :/  

You are so right. This sub is nothing like they used to be when they started. I need to cancel. :)

• Like 1

are spoilers or Sneak Peeks available on Test tube....I do not find any...things that are available are those pics that are posted after after box is received by a subscriber...

• Like 1

I haven't seen spoilers. Maybe some bloggers get their tube first but I'm not sure. I ended up cancelling my service because I have too many subscriptions and products.