HOW DO I GET THIS LOOK ?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
1.jpg. please help

whats on her eyes and cheeks ?

Looks like the eyes have a light base color and a nude shade in the crease. Looks more like a cream shadow in the crease. The liner is a liquid eye liner. The lashes have false eye lashes. The cheeks are probably a pinkish blush color. Hard to say what color exactly.

that is a cut crease look for sure.  The eyebrows are also heavily drawn in and arched, probably using a template.  You might want to look at some youtube tutorials on nude cut crease eye look and eyebrows

If you have a MAC counter near you, bring that photo and ask them to help.  The colors look very Mac like to me.

There's also some pretty heavy contouring here - especially the concealer/highlighter under the eyes and on the chin. Bronzer on forehead and sides of the nose.

You could definitely get a cut crease like that with the naked basics palette and maybe some help with a warmer orangey brown like makeupgeek's cocoa bear or MAC's brown script.  The cheeks could be anything, something like tarte dollface might work?  search youtube for the cut crease tutorial by cflowermakeup to get ideas on how to execute. 

Also lol at the comment about using concealer around the brows - you can 100% see it in the pic.  One trend I just can't get behind, to me it always looks so obvious, like you have a halo around them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back