Target SUMMER 2015 box - on sale - spoilers

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
don't forget to use eBates!

it is on sale now for $7.00

http://www.target.com/p/target-beauty-box-summer-40-value/-/A-17366779

The Products:

• Olay Regenerist Luminous HydraSwirl Eye Cream
  • Revlon HD Lipstick
  • SinfulColors Professional Nail Color
  • Cutex Advanced Revival Nail Polish Remover Pads
  • Fekkai Professional Hair Care
They also have a father's day box for $5.00

www.target.com/p/target-beauty-box-father-s-day-15-value/-/A-17366778

The Products:

• Gillette Fusion ProGlide Razor
  • Axe Styling Messy Look Gel
  • Axe Styling Spiked Up Extra Hold Gel
  • Dove Men + Care Oxygen Charge Shampoo
  • Orabrush Tongue Cleaner

I didn't see this until today & I can't believe it was still available.  Ordered the women's box because for $7 with nail polish & lipstick I can't resist!  This will be my first Target beauty box too.  

I have no idea what I am doing wrong, but I can NEVER get credit for buying thing through Ibotta/ebates, etc..

If it weren't for you guys talking about using them on sites like this, I would swear they are just a scam, because I sign up, use the link, order, and still keep getting emails that I haven't used the service yet..uh..I tried, I just didn't credit for it!! :angry:

Last edited by a moderator:
This is actually the first Target box that I'm not excited about. I passed, but hopefully everyone else likes their box.

I have no idea what I am doing wrong, but I can NEVER get credit for buying thing through Ibotta/ebates, etc..

If it weren't for you guys talking about using them on sites like this, I would swear they are just a scam, because I sign up, use the link, order, and still keep getting emails that I haven't used the service yet..uh..I tried, I just didn't credit for it!! :angry:
Same here. It never worked for me too :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I received my shipment notice this morning. It looks like the women's box is sold out, but the mens' is still available.

I got both and have shipping emails for both.

$5 for that Dyson vacuum looking roller ball razor thingie is totally worth it the cost of the men's box. My BF is so excited to try that darn razor.

YouTube videos are up of the box. 

Spoiler if you don't want to know colors and Fekkai product :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> lol

I only watched two and the nail polish in one was Supernova (a metallic champagne color) the other Thimbleberry (pink)

Lipstick in both was Gladiolus (red) :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Hopefully mine won't be red. I just can't pull it off. Beautiful on others but not me. 

The Fekkai wasn't a dry shampoo but a Soleil Hair mist (checked instagram and the product varies) 

Last edited by a moderator:
I got Supernova which is really pretty.

I did get gladiolus and that will go on my swappy list. I got the hair mist, which I am not sure what I am supposed to do with it yet -I wish I gotten the dry shampoo :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I got Supernova which is really pretty.

I did get gladiolus and that will go on my swappy list. I got the hair mist, which I am not sure what I am supposed to do with it yet -I wish I gotten the dry shampoo :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Supernova looks pretty. I'll probably give the lipstick to a friend or family member if it's red (which it probably will be because all the ones on IG were). I'll be happy with any hair product. Mine should be here early next week. Every time I get something from the city it shipped from (can't think of the city name) it only takes 3 days to arrive so I should get it Tuesday. This is my first Target Beauty Box and for me it's worth it for the eye cream alone. Hopefully it will help my dark eye circles. 

YouTube videos are up of the box.

Spoiler if you don't want to know colors and Fekkai product :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> lol

I only watched two and the nail polish in one was Supernova (a metallic champagne color) the other Thimbleberry (pink)

Lipstick in both was Gladiolus (red) :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Hopefully mine won't be red. I just can't pull it off. Beautiful on others but not me.

The Fekkai wasn't a dry shampoo but a Soleil Hair mist (checked instagram and the product varies)
That's what I got - can't pull red of either. Was hoping for a pink color :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> which I got in the polish.

I also got my box today, my lipstick was also the HD Gladiolus. My polish was the blue "sail la vie"

Got my box today! Sinful Colors is Energetic Red. It is a very pretty summery red. Got the Fekkai brilliant glossing styling creme. I have used this before and like it. Wish they had sent a different shade of lipstick. I also got Gladiolus. Like someone mentioned this is the exact same lipstick we got in the Allure Beauty Thrills box. Will use the nail remover pads and the eye cream, so a really good value for me.

Back