How to get HUGE Curly Hair: For Thin Hair, No Extensions Look

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hola amigos!!  This is my big, curly hair tutorial for thin or fine hair.  Of course, if you don’t have thin or fine hair your hair will be 10xxxxxxxxxxxxx this huge!!!  This demonstrates how I take my super thin hair and turn it into a MASSIVE head of curls (lolololol sounds weird).  Also this look is without extensions!!!  Don’t worry about buying those expensive things, this tutorial will teach you how to get perfect hair WITHOUT them!!! Hope you all enjoy :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />)))) 

Thanks so much for the video tutorial, I also have fine hair and wanted to know how to get awesome curls that stay in their place!!

It is a nice video and the subject of it looking a lot Thank you

:mussical: :mussical: :mussical:

If you can get a hold of some vintage linen curlers you would be amazed.  Plus. my hair will stay totally curled for 3 days from those.  Yeah and I use the same afro comb with those to tame the hair down a bit.

Also, Big and Sexy stay and play hairspray makes it so I don't even have to curl my hair with a wand.  I just spray and push up my hair from the bottom.  And woosh....  Hair styling in 30 seconds.  Of course I start off with Matrix tuff trix on damp hair. (Spelling?)  Then  use a medium round brush on top while drying and maybe a little on the sides also.  Scrunch the rest and flip upside down also whiled drying.

Back