PeridotCricket

Birchbox July 2015 (Spoilers)

I swatched the stila lippies in Sephora yesterday and I'm glad I picked Bella.  Venezia definitely was too orange on my skin.  Gorgeous color, but not for me.

• Like 1

Slightly off-topic but has anyone ever sampled anything from Library of Flowers? The field kit looks so cute.  It seems like BB just sends the same scents over and over. 

I picked beso. I only have one red and the pictures I saw looked really pretty. I hope this formula doesn't transfer, that would be amazing.

I bought the curated box with points and got Bella and it doesn't transfer for me so I'm assuming Beso won't either!  :)

I bought the curated box with points and got Bella and it doesn't transfer for me so I'm assuming Beso won't either!  :)

Can you review the samples (for points) in the box you purchased with points?

Is it worth using 100 points towards?

I can't decide if I should get one too or save my points for the next LE box :)

Can you review the samples (for points) in the box you purchased with points?

Is it worth using 100 points towards?

I can't decide if I should get one too or save my points for the next LE box :)

I don't think you can review the samples for points I wish you could! For me personally I think it was worth the 100 points because I'll use everything in it. I guess it depends on that!

Cheats are starting to kinda load. Mine came up with the generic red and polka dot background. Maybe by tomorrow they'll start showing. Mine never change from what shows on my cheat pages, so I'm excited to find out, even though I've disliked my Birchbox most out of the subscriptions I get (so far).

• Like 3

I don't think you can review the samples for points I wish you could! For me personally I think it was worth the 100 points because I'll use everything in it. I guess it depends on that!

• Like 1

The cheat is working for my account where I chose the curated box.. it is not up yet for my 2nd account where I just chose a color... meaning.. maybe it'll be up today/tomorrow?  :D

• Like 4

The cheat is working for my account where I chose the curated box.. it is not up yet for my 2nd account where I just chose a color... meaning.. maybe it'll be up today/tomorrow?  :D

same for me!

Same for me.

I am new to the box....Subscribed it couple of months back....How do I know beforehand...

Thanks...That worked a bit it looks like....I can see the new box design all over but not the samples :(

It usually takes a couple days before it fully loads, and it is also not guaranteed to be your actual box that will load on the 10th of the month. 

So my Beachy and Bright box came today! The pink is really pink....like hi def pink. The Oribe smells amazing! And the bronzer is identical to my Tarte Park Avenue Princess one so it'll be great to have this mini for travel. Please excuse my face/hair I just got off of work when I took thispost-118463-0-68750300-1435865635_thumb.jpegpost-118463-0-13593500-1435865353_thumb.jpeg. :)

• Like 7

So my Beachy and Bright box came today! The pink is really pink....like hi def pink. The Oribe smells amazing! And the bronzer is identical to my Tarte Park Avenue Princess one so it'll be great to have this mini for travel. Please excuse my face/hair I just got off of work when I took thisattachicon.gif20150702_121753.jpegattachicon.gif20150702_121516.jpeg. :)

Related/unrelated: Your eyebrows are amazing.

• Like 2

The cheat link is working for me. This is the link https://www.birchbox.com/me/boxes/women/2015/7

The cheat says I will be getting

Vasanti brighten up!

Marcelle golden glow bb cream

coola cucumber face SPF

amika texture spray

stila - beso (my PYS)

I don't mind my box and I think I will use everything, I just wish I got some newer products. I'm also very happy for no shampoo/conditioner!

Edited by BreZblue
  • Like 1

The cheat is working for me as well:

Stila (PYS)

Oribe Dry Texturizing Spray

Coola Cucumber SPF 30

Dr. Brandt Microdermabrasion Skin Exfoliant

Benefit They're Real Mascara

I've already gotten the Oribe from the Beachy & Bright box, but I'll use it. It's a nice product. The Benefit mascara looks like it has a few color options, so I'll use it if it is black. I've got a tube of the Mango Coola from a past box, but SPF is always useful. I'll use the exfoliant, and I will use the Stila. It's a nice box, if not the most exciting. I'm please there are no perfumes and no tinted makeup items (fair means pasty, Birchbox, not orange). 

• Like 1

Supergoop sunscreen... Yay I can always use more sunscreen

Vasanti brighten up! Trade..

Harvey prince hello... I like this scent but I'm kind of irritated I keep getting fragrances when I have that I don't want them on my account.

Bumble and bumble hairdresser's invisible oil primer. I don't think Ill like this but we will see.

Stila Venezia

I'm not very excited about anything but I'll wait til I get the box to judge for sure

Edited by papillonsandhockey

Amika un.done texture spray

Macadamia Professional™ Weightless Moisture Leave-In Conditioning Mist

COOLA SPF 30 Organic Makeup Setting Spray

theBalm® cosmetics Balm Desert® Bronzer/Blush

Stila look at me liquid lipstick trio

This is a disappointing box for me. I am swimming in hair products and blush/bronzers and I do not use make-up setting sprays. But still these are new to me, so I will give them a try (or swap).

I really hope to get one of those Peripera and Chosungah products some people sampled in the past boxes, maybe someday.

My cheat loaded too!

-Stila beso

-Macadamia Professional™ Weightless Moisture Leave-In Conditioning Mist

-dr. brandt® microdermabrasion skin exfoliant

-Benefit They're Real! Push-Up Liner

-Cartier Baiser Vole EDP Spray - 50 ml

I'm very happy with this box. Leave-in conditioners are the one hair product (that and sea salt spray) I use during the summer, and I'm always willing to try a new exfoliant, especially a high-end one. I don't typically like to get fragrance, but this Cartier perfume I've had before and it's one of my favorites. I'm happy the stila lippy in this box is different than the pink (which I'm getting in the curated box on my other account). I'm not a fan of the benefit "They're Real!" product line, and I already have 3 or 4 samples of this eyeliner in black, so for variety's sake I'm hoping this is one of the newly released colors.

Overall though, with 4/5 samples I'm stoked about, and the 5th still an objectively pretty good item, this is the best box I've received since January!

• Like 1

Stila beso yay

Oribe dry texturizing spray yay

Miracle skin transformer body spf yay

Dr brant microdermabrasion yay

Supergoop spf serum yay

I'm happy with my box. The only thing that can make it disappointing for me are sizes. It is pretty well rounded.

• Like 2

Stila beso yay

Oribe dry texturizing spray yay

Miracle skin transformer body spf yay

Dr brant microdermabrasion yay

Supergoop spf serum yay

I'm happy with my box. The only thing that can make it disappointing for me are sizes. It is pretty well rounded.

Box twin. But I'm not as happy. Two SPF-type products is what kinda makes me sad. I mean, I'll give them a go, and keep my fingers crossed I find new loves in all my products. The dry texturizing spray seems interesting, and I'm always up for face scrubs (for a second, I got Dr. Brandt confused with the Dr. Jart and was super disappointed because the Jart products, for some reason, irritate my skin to no end, despite me not having sensitive skin at all) and I'm ALWAYS excited for a lippie, no matter what it is.