Matte Blush!?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I have noticed that all of my blushes have either a little or a lot of shimmer in them. I am looking for some ideas on summery matte blushes. Thank you!

I have noticed that all of my blushes have either a little or a lot of shimmer in them. I am looking for some ideas on summery matte blushes. Thank you!
Coastal Scents offers two blush palettes that are well pigmented and are comprised of both matte and satin finishes. I really like them for the range of shades offered in both palettes (not to mention the price is great). Their "Blush Too" palette dupes a number of MUFE shades.

I like Jouer's blushes. Most of the blushes I have, have shimmer too but the Jouer one doesn't. I find that I reach for it more and more these days. It's also great layered over a bronzer.

Love Jouer as well; Lorac also makes some really pretty matte blushes. Plum is my favorite but peach is great for summer. 

Last edited by a moderator:
My favorite matte blushes are actually from Avon - kind of random since I don't own anything else from them. They glide on your skin beautifully, and last all day. I can't think of the name, but its the one in the oval compact!

I have a nice matte peach blush from NYX. It's one of their HD blushes in the shade softspoken.
 I'll second the motion for NYX blushes - they are excellent and reasonably priced. NYX also makes cream blushes in shades complimentary to their powder blushes, so if you have issues with your blush fading through a long day, if you layer the powder blush on top of the cream, that blush isn't going ANYWHERE..... ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Latest posts

Back