Starlooks May 2015 (SPOILERS)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Thought I'd start a post for the May Starlooks since no one has yet, and it's already the middle of the month. 

I know that Starlooks is in the middle of a re-vamp of their services, but there hasn't been any Looksbook for May or June, and typically I get my shipping notification around the 10th-12th, but I have yet to receive one. Last month it was late as well. 

UPDATE 6/16 @ 2:17PM - I received my shipping notification email this afternoon. Hasn't gone to USPS yet. 

Last edited by a moderator:
UGH. It's been 7 days since I received the shipping notification email, and the item still has not shipped yet. USPS has no information on the tracking number. This is the worst. 

I had the same issue so I emailed customer service. Apparently they switched to DHL for shipping. I got this response:

"[SIZE=9.5pt]To continue to keep prices down for our customers, we tried out a new shipping method this month. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=9.5pt] During the process of switching over to our new carrier, an email error occurred and the tracking numbers did not attach to the shipments, as they should have.  As a result, when you try and track your package, you are told that it does not exist (but we assure you it does).[/SIZE]

[SIZE=9.5pt] The carrier picked up the packages on the 18th and 19th of June. It should take no more than 3-5 business days for domestic subscribers, depending on the departure date from the DHL facility, and an additional 3-5 days for Internationals.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=9.5pt] We realize this has been an inconvenience for you, and it is our number one priority to fix it before we ship out next month's boxes. We thank you for your patience in this matter."[/SIZE]

I finally received my June box today, and I have to say I'm seriously considering canceling my subscription. For what feels like the third month in a row they seem to be using starbox subscribers as a dumping ground for the wear house products they need to clear out. While I get that not every box is going to be a hit, I feel like I shouldn't be getting items I've already received or items in colors no one wanted in the first place.

I finally received my June box today, and I have to say I'm seriously considering canceling my subscription. For what feels like the third month in a row they seem to be using starbox subscribers as a dumping ground for the wear house products they need to clear out. While I get that not every box is going to be a hit, I feel like I shouldn't be getting items I've already received or items in colors no one wanted in the first place.
That's exactly what they're doing. This is my last month with the legacy box as well. I've liked the things I've gotten, but I have way too much makeup and it was more fun when there was thought put into the combination.

Latest posts

Back