Blush Brushes

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
What are some good brushes for applying blush? Also, good brushes for contouring?

For blush, I really like the Real Techniques Blush Brush for something natural. I use an angled one for more targeted application or if the blush is less pigmented. Contouring for the general face I use a bigger one, usually my ELF Kabuki since I have a few, and a smaller ELF contour brush for around the nose/smaller areas, but most small brushes will do it as long as you blend it out.

So many good ones are out there. Check out BHcosmetics, Coastalscents, Ecotools, Sigma, MAC, etc. etc.

I second the Real Techniques blush brush, and I also love their contour brush! 

I'm currently using the cheek brush from real techniques paired with ecotools tapered blush brush for bronzing.

Synthetic haired brush is best to use in applying blush and contouring and for best results, clean or wipe brush after each use. You can visit Elf for great products.

When used properly, the finer fibers give you light, coverage with liquid or cream foundation. You can also use a stippling brush for blush and powder.

Latest posts

Back