Opinion on this sunglasses style

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I recently came across these sunglasses, I thought they were interesting.

What do you girls think about the style?

This is there Facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/diveyed

Seriesets.jpg

When it comes to sunglasses, the bigger the better in my opinion. I just love the styles that cover up your entire face, so I must say I rather like the shape and size.

HOWEVER! I feel lenses should not be see-though in any way and should completely shield your eyes. Not sure why I feel like this, just a rule I have ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Last edited by a moderator:
Ya, that is true I wish they offered a single pair purchase to at least try them out.  Curious as well to how tinted the glasses are.

Nice sunglasses. Once when I was looking for sunglasses online, I came across a store which had a huge collection of trendy sunglasses. The best part was all the sunglasses were at wholesale rates. That time I came to know that there are many wholesale fashion sunglasses suppliers that offer best quality sunglasses.

The patterns are cute but it largely depends on your face shape and size. And yes, how tinted the glasses are.

I personally don't like such frames and patterns. I have Oakley for riding and they are simply the best. The model is EVZero™ Blades. WYND Blocker Vert Polarized Sunglasses can also be the best eyewear you've been looking for your motorbike. They come with a plastic frame and a plastic lens. The lenses are polarized meaning they can cut the sunlight glare. So riding in bright conditions with these sunglasses shouldn't be a problem at all. Just look for the model which you like with polarized lenses or dark ones. I also like the polarized from layoners.com.

Last edited by a moderator:
The sunglasses are very imressive as compared to the colors but i think the style of glasses not very attractive  I think ...

They are definitely interesting. Are they the kind that you can fold? They're not really my personal style but I think with the right face shape (and age), they're not hard to pull off.

Latest posts

Back