Allure Beauty Box Website

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I am wondering if it would be better to cancel my account and resign up on their website.

I tried to log in but it asks you for an account number and my beautybar customer id does not work. I called and the cs person told me she could not tell me the account number because the account files have not been transferred over yet. 

Price is $15 per month and if you sub for a year you get one month free. SS has never done any sales on subscriptions as far as I know. I shouldn't anticipate a lower price, right? 

Faqs on the Allure Beauty Box page recommend the 20th of the previous month as the day you should make changes of address and or cancel to be sure it takes effect by the following month. I am sure this month is the exception but I will be changing my address by the 20th just in case. 

FYI Faqs on Spoilers: "Visit Allure.com/thebeautybox and follow us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and Google+ for sneak peeks on upcoming boxes"

Last edited by a moderator:
I wonder how long it takes for the customer info to transfer. The emails did say that the active subscriptions will transfer automatically and you don't have to do anything if I remember correctly. Since I was dropped by Beautybar during this transition period (my card expired and I forgot to update it), I just went on the allure website and ordered the box. I'm interested in seeing if they do anything differently with this.

I hope they do send out our login information to their new website.

BTW, I read this on the Allure Beauty Magazine site:

"Sign up here to receive next month’s box stuffed with six more Allure editor favorite.And if the brands Bumble and Bumble, Estée Lauder, and Supergoop leave you smiling from ear to ear, you should get very excited about what’s to come."

Back