July Allure Box

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Allure.com/free-samples page, upon clicking on sign up for beauty box, has the Allure Beauty box ordering information. Boxes are shown to represent what they may contain, but I wonder could this be the actual July box? Two boxes are shown, but the contents are not identical. 

Allure.com/free-samples page, upon clicking on sign up for beauty box, has the Allure Beauty box ordering information. Boxes are shown to represent what they may contain, but I wonder could this be the actual July box? Two boxes are shown, but the contents are not identical. 
 One of the boxes pictured on the site is March's box. It is pictured with what I am assuming is the new logo on the lid... So I think they may have just used past boxes and products for the images. 

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm on the fence about signing up for this one.  I've really become a subscription box addict over the past couple of months, but I'm not impressed with the products that have been sent out in this one lately.  I'm hoping it'll change now with the takeover, but I might wait awhile to see.

Has anyone received notice that your subscription has actually been transferred over to Allure Beauty Box? I see on their site they start shipping 7/1, and I've not received any information or been charged, so was just curious.

Has anyone received notice that your subscription has actually been transferred over to Allure Beauty Box? I see on their site they start shipping 7/1, and I've not received any information or been charged, so was just curious.
I read on MySubscriptionAddiction that many subscriptions didn't carry over properly.   Apparently, a lot of people had to resubscribe.

I signed up again, just in case, because my email/account # from beauty bar wasn't working...hopefully I don't get two boxes, but it's not like it's a disaster if I do. I'm really hoping they have themselves together at this point, but I'm kind of anticipating the usual mess of problems. 

Well I called the Allure Beauty Box CS, and they didn't have any information on an account for me, and gave me the number for Beauty Bar's CS, who just kept saying I would get my box next month. Neither CS seemed to know what was going on frankly. So I signed up again, and if I get two boxes, no big deal. I'll cancel the second account. So far I've only been charged for the new account I signed up for, from Conde Nast. Guess we'll see how it goes, hopefully it will go smooth, but I'm not holding my breath LOL.

Well I called the Allure Beauty Box CS, and they didn't have any information on an account for me, and gave me the number for Beauty Bar's CS, who just kept saying I would get my box next month. Neither CS seemed to know what was going on frankly. So I signed up again, and if I get two boxes, no big deal. I'll cancel the second account. So far I've only been charged for the new account I signed up for, from Conde Nast. Guess we'll see how it goes, hopefully it will go smooth, but I'm not holding my breath LOL.
same

I was going to stay subscribed, but now after seeing that my account hasn't been transferred properly, I kind of feel like maybe I should take a Sample Society a break after all. I hope you ladies get an amazing inaugural box!

Crap, I have been on vacation and didn't realize there was a potential issue here.  If they didn't continue my sub I'll take it as a sign that it wasn't meant to be; one less subscription to worry about.

Hopefully everyone else's experience goes smoothly, I have talked to some and their subs have transferred. Mine just go "lost" somehow I guess. So I don't think that most people will have an issue. Just a lucky group of us LOL. 

I get an email from my credit card company every time an online charge is made to my credit card (non-swipe transactions).  I got one this morning from Beautybar for this sub box so I am hoping it means my account transferred over, but wondering why it didn't say it was from Allure.  I guess I'll find out if I get charged a second time from Allure.

Okay, so i did get charged today too from beauty bar, so i called and cancelled my membership through them no problem, so I can keep track of it better through allure. 

I have no idea if this is a legit spoiler or not, but someone in the MSA comments said that Allure spoiled the brands for 3 of the 6 products...bumble and bumble, supergoop, and estee lauder. 

I have no idea if this is a legit spoiler or not, but someone in the MSA comments said that Allure spoiled the brands for 3 of the 6 products...bumble and bumble, supergoop, and estee lauder. 
If those are the brands, sounds like a good one although we have gotten these before just recently.

I also have a charge from Beautybar today.  What the crap?

My order history shows: Screen Shot 2015-06-29 at 4.34.18 PM.png

Uhhhh? 2-3 WEEKS?

I was able to log in using my email (instead of account #) and password from the Beauty Bar Account. According to Allure, the boxes are shipping today - that's posted on the website and verified through CS. However, I wasn't able to find any info online about the contents or delivery date.

I can't figure out if I'm getting a box or not. I tried logging in using my email address and it said that I was already logged in as Antonio Rua from NYC, wtf? 

I had been thinking about unsubscribing, but thought I'd stay on to see what the new box is like. I guess if it shows up, it shows up and if it doesn't it doesn't.

Latest posts

Back