Ipsy July 2015

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
This was on subscription box ramblings. 

All July 2015 ipsy subscribers will receive ONE of the following (along with 4 other products):

~Tarte Cosmetics Eyeshadow 
~Essie Nail Polish
~Aurora Gel Effect Nail Color
~Nude Stix Magnetic Eye Color
~Teeez Lipstick
~Jelly Pong Pong 2-in-1 Eyeliner & Shadow

Screen-Shot-2015-06-22-at-10.25.31-AM.jpg

I decided to clear my quiz, many have said it helps you get a more diverse bag. I've been fairly disappointed in my bags the last two month so I hope it works!

I would love it if they would quit putting a bunch of great things that only a few of us will get in the spoilers along with a gong show prize that most of us will end up with. Either the Tarte or Essie would be amazing, but the bottom row I could do without.

Kinda disappointed...I thought the tarte product was bronzer and not another brown eyeshadow

I tried to rejoin but it seemed like I would be stuck on the waitlist because I don't have instagram. I emailed them and they confirmed that I will be getting next month's bag. The theme is beach to bbq so I am thinking we're getting a waterproof bag in the shape of a hot dog. 

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd love to try the lipstick. And I'm always open to new polishes! I really don't need a bronzer though, since I'm so pale and got the Pixi one last month, that one alone will last me forever! The nude stix could be good, either if it matches my skin color or to use to try contouring maybe? And the eye pencil, I could do without, but I could also make use of it. 

Looks like some good stuff there!  I'm hoping to not get nail polishes, because I just found Julep and bought about a gazillion.

This will be my second month with Ipsy.  Last month wasn't so great, so I'm hoping for a better bag this time.

I decided to clear my quiz, many have said it helps you get a more diverse bag. I've been fairly disappointed in my bags the last two month so I hope it works!
I did the same thing! I'm hoping it works or I will be canceling again. I always get one or two good bags and then the bags seem to get worse and worse.

I would love it if they would quit putting a bunch of great things that only a few of us will get in the spoilers along with a gong show prize that most of us will end up with. Either the Tarte or Essie would be amazing, but the bottom row I could do without.
I agree completely. For example, the elusive melted lipstick that hardly anyone got the past two months. I always get bag envy.

I agree completely. For example, the elusive melted lipstick that hardly anyone got the past two months. I always get bag envy.
It also bugs me that it seems random who gets the highly desirable items. I thought they were reserving them for new subscribers but many new people said they got smashbox. When I have asked on this and other forums who got melted or glamglow the answers are to the effect of "My fourteen year old daughter got it.". Huh?

Latest posts

Back