Eyelash Focus!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
This was me today!  Changed up some products and am loving them so far!

Eyes: Maybelline Master Graphic Liner, Lash Potion Mascara, Ardell Wispies Lashes

Face: Revlon Colorstay Foundation, Maybelline Fit Me Concealer, Maybelline Dream Bronze BB Cream (Check out my review on my youtube channel!)

Eyebrows: Benefit Gimme Brow in Light/Medium

2015-06-21 07.24.27 1.jpg

Just love your eyes !! I never get the winged eyeliner look right no matter how much I try ..Do you have any tips ? which brush do you use ?

my eyelashes are very thin and thus it becomes mandatory for me to use eyeliner and mascara as they accentuate my features.

It was very difficult for me to find the right kind of mascara and eyeliner as i have oily skin. So after researching a lot i found my type of mascara and liner and is now addicted to it. (link removed)

Last edited by a moderator:
@@purpleriver Thank you soo much!! I'll use a small ELF angled brush if I'm using gel liner! If not I usually just use a felt tip liquid liner to create the wing. I typically free hand it but definitely have tips on how to get a great wing!! They're all summarized and demonstrated in this video if you want to check it out!!

Hi! Sadly your video was not available. I, too, have difficulty with wings, so I just don't do it. Maybe it has something to do with the shape? My eyelid? I think it looks great however, and you look so pretty.

Latest posts

Back