• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Little Lace Box Swaps & Trades

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My entire June box is up for sale for what I paid for it....$40 shipped on PP F&F.  It includes the silk scarf, nailpolish in Premier, hat in brown tweed, ring in turquoise, scrub in Lollapoluzza (or something like that!).  I did try on the scarf and the ring..  Its a beautiful box for $40,  but just not quite my style.  Let me know if you have any questions!  Amy

My entire June box is up for sale for what I paid for it....$40 shipped on PP F&F.  It includes the silk scarf, nailpolish in Premier, hat in brown tweed, ring in turquoise, scrub in Lollapoluzza (or something like that!).  I did try on the scarf and the ring..  Its a beautiful box for $40,  but just not quite my style.  Let me know if you have any questions!  Amy
I am interested but I am new to this.  How do we do this?  here is my paypal account if you want to send me an invoice.  Thank you Amy 

(email removed)

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back