Little Lace Box July Serendipity/August Box *SPOILERS*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I thought I would start a new forum for the next round since most will have their box by the end of the week.  Remember Serendipity could be anything, and the August box theme is Elizabeth and Mr. Darcy.  Any guesses?  I also thought it would be fun to propose the question, "What do you think would be a fun box theme to see in a future box?"  I think A Little Bit Country and A Little Bit Rock and Roll would be fun.  I know I can easily fall into either of those catagories (usually more country, lol) depending on the day.  And I think you could do a lot of fun accessories and lifestyle items.  Anyway, that's my two cents, what do you think?

I love speculating about themes... that's some of what makes this box so enjoyable for me, is that the contents could be almost anything.

I just checked LLBs Facebook page, and I don't see any hints as to theme direction yet. I'm going to guess "love, twu love" ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Maybe some massage oil? A romantic piece of jewelry like an anklet, and a heady smelling candle.

I love both of your suggestions for themes! Those would be fun. How about for October, the Bridges of Madison County ... copper mugs, apple cider, leaf jewelry, a leather tote or cashmere throw...

I'm thinking for the August box maybe a letter writing set? , perfume, a romantic bracelet, something floral?

@ Miccarty, I love those ideas for an October box! A box like that would make my fall completely.

As for theme ponderings, I would love a "Chic & Lacey" box. It would include, a nice clutch( I missed out on the one from last year

Clue is up for August:

1. "That caviar is a garnish"

(You've got mail-movie)
2. "....despite appearances, I like you very much"

I dont know where this is from.

Also said on FB it will be a home item!

Clue is up for August:

1. "That caviar is a garnish"

(You've got mail-movie)

2. "....despite appearances, I like you very much"

I dont know where this is from.

Also said on FB it will be a home item!
The second one is from Bridget Jones' Diary I believe.

Quotes from "You've got Mail" and "Bridget Jones' Diary"-- what else could it be but stationery and a journal, maybe a matching set? 

@@Kaistone, you guessed ...."maybe a letter writing set".... I think you may be right!

Does anyone know if there will be a Serendipity this month?  Has anyone received an email or tracking or seen anything on Twitter or Instagram (which is beyond me....)?

Does anyone know if there will be a Serendipity this month? Has anyone received an email or tracking or seen anything on Twitter or Instagram (which is beyond me....)?
i don't believe it was sent out until the last week of the month in May, so I think we have some time yet until we hear anything.

From their Facebook page. image.jpg

How about for October, the Bridges of Madison County ... copper mugs, apple cider, leaf jewelry, a leather tote or cashmere throw...
Love all of the ideas here, but OMG, this would be awesome!

@@Mailbox Junkie Yes! A contest for a theme would be a great idea, especially given how creative all you ladies are!

I just read on Facebook that Serendipity is shipping the end of the week, a couple more days ladies.

Well, they don't ship the regular LLB til mid-month so it should arrive before it's shipped if it was sent by today (end of week).

Hmmmm, it's 8:00 pm here EST, and no shipping email, or anything in my USPS tracker. I thought someone would have heard something by now. Oh well, it's a bonus, so I guess it gets here when it gets here.

On Thursday 7/30  someone left on comment on the LLB Facebook page asking if Serendipity would be sent out free again in july and this was the response:  it's still free. It hasn't gone out yet. We are still waiting on one vendor to deliver our product. This is one of those "kinks" we referred to.

Latest posts

Back