Glossybox July 2015 Spoilers

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The only instagram post that I am pretty sure is a spoiler is Sesha Complex-C Serum. No spoilers on BeautyStat so far. 

I saw a possible spoiler on instagram - not glossybox's account, but glossybox was tagged in another user's (I think a blogger) photo. It looks like Camille Beckman hand creme, they're real! mascara, OCC lip tar (again!) Rusk texture spray, and something I can't identify.

She's tagged it as glossy_us, and the box itself is covered with stars and stripes, so I'm certain it's not for an international market. Here is a link to the photo:

http://instagram.com/p/4e9awzLuwb/

I don't have a subscription to glossybox any more, nor do I really want to re-sub, but I still stalk spoilers for this box every month, lol!

That looks a lot like last years box. I think we got that box design in June. I know I got that polish, the Rusk and the Camilla Beckham last year. 

That really looks like last years box (the box itself) and we definitely got that polish in last years box.

And another photo of possible spoilers, from the same Instagram user: http://instagram.com/p/4Xxp6mru2U/
This one is June 2014's box. The other box looks like it might be a variation of the same box. The item you could not identify looks like it is the Sumatra Beauty eyeshadow pencil MSA had in their June 2014 box review. 

Last edited by a moderator:
They just posted a new pic on instagram that may be a spoiler for July's box. 

@HeyHoneySkincare. Launching exclusively through #GLOSSYBOX their I Peel Good! 

I thought it was too early in the month to be a spoiler but they had posted a pick of 

@Nexxushair's Encapsulate Serum Caviar. Does anyone know if this has been in a previous box? It is possible that is was a spoiler too. 

Last edited by a moderator:
I got this email this morning!! image.jpg

Full spoilers on MSA:

Hey honey peel

Cargo blush

Face Stockholm eye/lip liner

Naked Lips Organic Lip Balm

Kueshi anticellulite booster

Meh
I'm still excited about the peel, and I can always use lip liners and lip balms. It's a little lack-luster for me. I got a Cargo blush in my birchbox already in March. Granted, it's a nice formulated/pigmented blush that is really buildable, but I rarely wear blush, so it lasts me FOREVER. At this point, I'm hoping for variations on items like the anticellulite stuff and the blush. 

Im excited that the anticellulite cream is so huge.  I hate getting samples of stuff like that because there is no way you can tell if something works based on a wee tube that is enough for 1 application on 1 leg.  

Latest posts

Back