Beautyfix (by Dermstore) July 2015 Spoilers

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
July Spoiler thread.
The video is up already :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> You can see it here: 
http://www.dermstore.com/extend_BeautyFIX_1546.htm

As far as I can see, we will get:
* Glo-minerals lash boosting mascara (full size) ($19.5)

* Bliss triple oxygen instant energizing mask (deluxe) ($5.4)

* Harry Josh hair clips ($10)

* Vichy Purete Thermale 3 in 1 cleansing water (travel size) ($4.3)

* Bar soap (seems like Erno Laszlo)

* Dermstore lip quench (full size) ($12)

* SkinMedica replenish hydrating cream (deluxe)

* Skinceutical Metacell renewal (deluxe)

* Skinceutical Resveratrol B E (deluxe)

* Deva-Curl 3-step intro kit (foils) ($13.50 on Amazon)

I am mostly happy about these except for the curly hair set (as a straight hair gal).
I cannot see a great value in this box, but hopefully it will turn out well.

What do you think about these?

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for posting this!   Hmmmm, it is a little boring, but I know I'll get use out of everything.  No color cosmetic to sex up the box, but I'll live.

I think this box is kind of a dud (for me), but I am considering picking up this sub again. It has greatly improved since I was last subscribed.

Welp! If I resubscribed I could get this box for $13. So obviously I resubscribed. I am actually glad this box doesn't have much  makeup in it.

The photo below is from Dermstore Instagram page. They approximate the value as $117.87! The only two full size items seem to be the mascara and the lip quench.
The more I look into this photo, the more "meh" it feels :/ Probably because I am comparing it to the past 2-3 boxes.
Maybe I should cancel after I receive this one and reactivate when I see the August box if it looks appealing to me.

Did any of you deactivate their subscription with Dermstore? Is it painful?

Do you reactivate by calling the same number?

beautyfixjuly2015.PNG

The photo below is from Dermstore Instagram page. They approximate the value as $117.87! The only two full size items seem to be the mascara and the lip quench.

The more I look into this photo, the more "meh" it feels :/ Probably because I am comparing it to the past 2-3 boxes.

Maybe I should cancel after I receive this one and reactivate when I see the August box if it looks appealing to me.

Did any of you deactivate their subscription with Dermstore? Is it painful?

Do you reactivate by calling the same number?

beautyfixjuly2015.PNG
I've never cancelled but I have read that it is as easy as sending an email to customer service, you don't have to call. I know there have been people in past threads who cancel and resubscribe when they like a box and they don't seem to have any trouble. I think they just resubscribe on the box page.

I've never cancelled but I have read that it is as easy as sending an email to customer service, you don't have to call. I know there have been people in past threads who cancel and resubscribe when they like a box and they don't seem to have any trouble. I think they just resubscribe on the box page.
Thanks :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

When I cancelled I had to call and the person I talked to was not very nice. But other than that, it wasn't a huge deal.

I have to admit this box doesn't seem as impressive as the last two I have received. But hopefully I'll enjoy trying all the products and we'll see what next month brings.

I think they knew this box was boring compared to the last few months, and that's why they offered the 50% discount.  The only thing I was actually a little excited about were the hair clips, so I think I'll skip this month, even at $13 (which is nuts, can you imagine if Birchbox ever sent anything like this out - people would loose their minds)!  I think the main disappointment is that I keep getting those SkinCeuticals samples from Dermstore, and I don't find them very exciting.

Hope next month is more fun!

The only thing that kind of irks me about this month's box is the derma quench is one of the samples IN the box. As if they don't send one of those with every single order you place with them (including the sub box). I like it, but I am swimming in it.

The only thing that kind of irks me about this month's box is the derma quench is one of the samples IN the box. As if they don't send one of those with every single order you place with them (including the sub box). I like it, but I am swimming in it.
The samples look so tiny... :/
Everything barely covers the bottom of the box :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

The lip quench and mascara are the only full size items in it and the rest are free samples they send with every order. And Harry Josh is clearly a free gift they didn't even pay for.

I wish I could return this for refund.

Hmm that's one sad looking box. I sure hope next month's is better. I have to say I've really enjoyed the last two, so one bad box won't scare me away.

I'm like you, one box won't scare me away, but I hope this is just an off month because I have been thrilled about the value and the contents of the past few boxes. Hears to hoping that next month is way better.

Meh, this is my third BeautyFix box and I think it'll be my least favorite so far.  I want to try the mascara, but the other items don't really appeal to me much.  The Harry Josh clips will be useful, but not something I'm really excited about.

I was really impressed with my first two boxes (May and June), so hopefully next month's will be great, too.  I'm also hoping I'll like this month's box more once I receive it.

Back