What's new in the Birchbox store

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Is anyone else like me and is always checking the "What's New" tab?

I'm super excited that Birchbox is carrying the Bumble and Bumble line now, and definitely plan on using my points there. Also, new Smith and Cult polish colors, and a Smith and Cult lipgloss.

I check the what's new to try to figure out what I might be getting in my next box. And according to the cheat I am getting a Bumble product. 

I'm always checking the new section as well as best sellers to make sure I'm not missing out on anything. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20">

I just saw a bunch of Crabtree and Evelyn products appear in the what's new section. The hand creams are super moisturizing although some say they are too strongly scented.

Too Cool For School Dinoplarz Invasion Pearl Bay is coming soon. You can sign up for the waitlist. I am hoping this might be a featured product for September.  I love their Pumpkin Sleeping Pack. 

There is also a new Tocca hand crema set. It comes with three bottles. Note that the photo clearly shows Bianca but the product description says "Florence, Stella, and Cleopatra". If you really want Bianca you better email them to make sure it's included. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks so much for the info @ ! I signed up for the waitlist for the Too Cool for School Pearl Bay

Last edited by a moderator:
If Birchbox started carrying Dinoplatz, even with a markup, I would be so happy!!! The dinosaur packaging is adorable.

Latest posts

Back