Decoterie - New Decor/Lifestyle Box + Code! *Spoilers*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I just found out about a new lifestyle / decor box that is EXTREMELY promising! Decoterie is $150 a month but they are extending the code INDEPENDENT a few more hours for MUT! That brings it to $90 for the July box. There are only 2-5 items but based on the website I think it will be really high end. They seem to focus on beautiful curation and packaging and promise $300 value.

Order at https://decoterie.cratejoy.com

Edited to add: shipping is $15.  Here is some other stuff from their FAQ:

Q: What is Decoterie? How does it work? 
A: Decoterie was started to delight and surprise design aficianados like ourselves. In a sea of subscription boxes, we wanted to shine a light on true locally made handcrafted designer pieces that are meticulously designed and well curated, so that you can style your home and design a beautiful lifestye that blends ethics + aesthetics. Each season (soon to be monthly) we send you a luxury hand packed box that's focused on a theme. Each box contains a selection of 2-5 items ranging from home decor, textile goods, art, decorative accessories, and exclusive collaborations with top designers known as our HERO item. Oh yeah, and for every box we ship, we donate 10% of profits to the care and love of animals through our partnership through Mercy For Animals!

Q: When will I receive my first box? 
A: If you subscribe on or before the 15th of the month, your first box will arrive on or before the first of the upcoming month. If you subscribe after the 15th, you'll receive your first box around the first of the month after the upcoming month. Subsequent boxes will arrive each quarter. For example, if you subscribed on June 9, your first box would arrive by July 1st. If you ordered on June 30, your first box would arrive by August 1st. 

Q: When is my credit card charged? 
A: Your credit card is charged on the day you sign up; and afterwards, it is rebilled each quarter based on your subscription length. You are free to prepay your annual subscription as well for additional savings. 

Last edited by a moderator:
I just found out about a new lifestyle / decor box that is EXTREMELY promising! Decoterie is $150 a month but they are extending the code INDEPENDENT a few more hours for MUT! That brings it to $90 for the July box. There are only 2-4 items but based on the website I think it will be really high end. They seem to focus on beautiful curation and packaging and promise $300 value.

Order at decoterie.cratejoy.com
they charge 15 dollars shipping that has to be added

they charge 15 dollars shipping that has to be added
I updated it!  I hadn't decided if I was going to purchase one yet or not so I didn't get that far in the checkout process.  Now that I am not traveling for the holidays anymore I will take a closer look. 

I'm on the fence about a year sub. The first spoiler looks amazing but I am struggling with the value placed on the item...I guess if I'm going to go for it I need to reset my subscription based mind to focus on quality not quantity...that said...I am already planning where I will use this item, so I guess my mind is already made.

according to Girl Meets Box the first Decoterie box will include this full size Leopard Print Pillow ($249 value)! The pillow will be in a grey and pink color, exclusive for subscribers.

image.jpg

I've been thinking about it the past few days. I love the items on her website and the hero item is gorgeous. I saw the discount the other day which is generous.

I think I am going to pass because of the season of life I am in with my family. My little guy has been using the Beach House pillow and the Burke Decor blanket with his kitty. It's not as pristine as when I first received the items. I think the items are too nice for my house right now.

@@PA Anna haha so true, cannot tell you how much cat hair lay on what I used to call "beloved little treasures" but I guess home is for actual living in

saw the MSA post..guess the spoiler above is controversial? they are already calling it "hideous". man, cant stand when i love something then someone else's opinion quickly becomes my own. darn peer pressure! but hideous is a strong word for sure. decisions, decisions...

This one looks promising. Can't wait to see what the first box looks like. I just checked and the July box is sold out but you can join a wait list. The price is out of my comfort zone but the spoiler item is a high value. I'll definitely keep my eye on this one.

@@vegmakeup4life Don't succumb to peer pressure! Everyone is entitled to an opinion. Personally I think the design is a great mixture of neutral colors with a bit of femininity added into it.

I came close several times last night ordering the box. I love the idea of an eco luxe box. I read her website and feel her business practices is something that I want to support. I'll be eagerly waiting to see pictures and maybe I will subscribe for the next quarter.

Ooo! I adore this in a pink and grey! It will fit PERFECTLY with my new office (which is pink and grey and totally needs a little leopard spice)!! Waaah! So glad I signed up. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

This one looks promising. Can't wait to see what the first box looks like. I just checked and the July box is sold out but you can join a wait list. The price is out of my comfort zone but the spoiler item is a high value. I'll definitely keep my eye on this one.
I noticed when I was signing up too that it said there was a waitlist, but if you keep clicking around you can still get through.  Someone from customer service started chatting with me while I was ordering plus they are still recruiting bloggers so I don't think it's actually sold out. 

Spoilers from commenter nancy on MSA:

OK, so I just had a lengthy chat with them– for me it was a wonderful customer service experience. I had originally subbed over the weekend with the INDEPENDENT 40% off code that expired last night (I never even saw Liz’s 40% code and it was off this post by the time I got on here, so yes, things do change quickly on this blog!) After having second thought s I went to cancel, and after that I saw the $249 leopard pillow which just isn’t my style and I used that in part as my cancellation reason. I was told that there would be at least 5 items in this July box, and that UNOFFICIALLY they would be: Full-sized pillow in abstract animal print or dark blue (variations for this item), art print, candle, stationery, custom ceramic, scarf and art. Hopefully this will cause some to subscribe– it’s not just a pillow and one item (possibly) anymore. I feel bad that a new endeavor has had so much misinformation put out there. The CS rep said to sign up for the newsletter for info, and that Liz’s code should work until midnight tonight. Sorry for the length, but I hope that that it helps to clear up some issues. Any questions, I’m sure that you can live-chat just like I did.

I can't wait!  I signed up for a year because of the awesome discount and didn't even see the hero spoiler until a day afterwards.  The pillow print is not a design I would have choosen for myself but I'm finding I like it with each new look.  Moreover, I'm glad we will be getting more than 2 items in the debut box and I hope this box knocks me off my feet! Very excited! :wub: :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Latest posts

Back