Reija

Birchbox August 2015 (Spoilers)

Oh, the mask sampler is tempting, but I don't know if it is $15 tempting.

ETA: And since it looks to be the same price, I would rather wait for a coupon and use points. :P

Edited by artemiss
  • Like 2

Oh, the mask sampler is tempting, but I don't know if it is $15 tempting.

ETA: And since it looks to be the same price, I would rather wait for a coupon and use points. :P

Yeah, I would like the mask sampler, but $15 seems likes a lot for 4 foil packets.

• Like 1

August Sample Choices are out Now! The Guest Editor box has also been revealed and it looks AMAZING!!! St. Tropez!! Whaaaaaat!!!!!

Here is the YouTube to Birchbox Reveal:

https://youtu.be/T-ifm4yyvFY

Inside the Birchbox + Candidly Nicole box (from BirchBox)
dr. brandt® microdermabrasion skin exfoliant
LAQA Cheeky Lip Tints in Humble Brag
Rene Furterer Lissea Leave-In Smoothing Fluid
St. Tropez Gradual Tan In Shower Lotion
OPI Fall/Winter 2015 Venice Collection in one of four shade

I am so excited for the August Box! 

Edited by everythingandnothin

I def want the R&Co and the Rusk and I want the Nicole box too.

I want all the polishes though! I wish they hinted at the beta add ons for the upgrade though.

I have a feeling the air repair and coola will make it's way into non-pys boxes this month. I got the coola in one of my July boxes. I"m not sure I get setting sprays though, it feels like you're spraying your face and it's not setting the makeup but just makes it run. It makes my mascara run under my eyes. Clearly I'm not doing it right.

Same here, definitely getting the R&Co and really tempted to get the Nicole box. I already added the mask sampler because I think 4 really great sheet masks for $15 is a great deal!

• Like 1

I will either get R+Co or Nicole's box. Since, I already closed my second account and I do not want more boxes, I will have to make a tough decision :)

I will go with the Death Valley dry shampoo. Between Ipsy, BB3, Birchbox and an Ulta Sale I have enough lipsticks, shadows, mascaras, liners and cleansers to last the rest of the year. 

Yeah, I would like the mask sampler, but $15 seems likes a lot for 4 foil packets.

they aren't foils - they are actual facial sheet masks, according to the description.  I did get them, as those masks are pretty expensive.  I use facial sheet masks all the time, but they usually aren't the 9.00 variety!

Edited by biancardi
  • Like 1

I want the dry shampoo and I just might get my first plus item with the mask sampler. The real chemistry mask by itself is worth $25. I'm curious to see how different they are to the cheap sheet masks I got from Vietnam lol.

they aren't foils - they are actual facial sheet masks, according to the description.  I did get them, as those masks are pretty expensive.  I use facial sheet masks all the time, but they usually aren't the 9.00 variety!

I guess I didn't read the decription! That's a better deal then. But I will use points to buy it since it's the same price.

• Like 3

I just had to resubscribe on my 2nd account. I want that Nicole Ritchie box, but I also want the dry shampoo and the cute pool box. Fortunately I was able to use a code for 100 points. And hopefully I'll make myself cancel it again after July.

• Like 2

All of the options this month are great and I am OBSESSED with that pool box. They just keep getting better with designs!!

I definitely am going to try and get the R+Co dry shampoo but I think that's going to be the first to go. Second choice would be the Air Repair, I suppose. Boring, but my skin loves hyaluronic acid so it'll be useful. I have enough sunscreen after buying the Sephora Sun Safety Set earlier in the season.

The Nicole Richie box looks awesome but I really like being surprised every month. 

Are all the samples in the guest box listed somewhere..? I noticed nail polish and what looked like a lippie! This may be the first month I choose the guest editor box.

Edit: FOUND IT! 

Inside the Birchbox + Candidly Nicole box

dr. brandt® microdermabrasion skin exfoliant
LAQA Cheeky Lip Tints in Humble Brag
Rene Furterer Lissea Leave-In Smoothing Fluid
St. Tropez Gradual Tan In Shower Lotion
OPI Fall/Winter 2015 Venice Collection—you'll get one of four shades: a dusty peach, a rose-gold, a charcoal, or a deep red.

Edited by KrissyMichelle
  • Like 1

I am stuck between the dry shampoo and the setting spray.  I lean towards the setting spray but I generally don't love Coola products so its a tough choice.  But I also don't particularly need dry shampoo. 

I hope they sell the guest box separately because I will buy it.

• Like 1

I just had to resubscribe on my 2nd account. I want that Nicole Ritchie box, but I also want the dry shampoo and the cute pool box. Fortunately I was able to use a code for 100 points. And hopefully I'll make myself cancel it again after July.

Great idea!  I'm going to re-sub with the code, but I have a question:

Anyone know if I resubscribe now, will I get a July Box?  

Great idea!  I'm going to re-sub with the code, but I have a question:

Anyone know if I resubscribe now, will I get a July Box?  

You'll probably get a July box, I resubbed on my second account yesterday and I'm getting another July box (which is fine since I love my Stila lipstain) 

I want the Coola, simply because it's a setting spray, but I also don't really like Coola, so I don't know, I might just go for the dry shampoo because even though it's boring at least I know I won't end up with mousse in my box (well I hope they wouldn't send 2 hair care products in one box.)

• Like 1

None of the PYS appeal to me, but I WANT THAT BOX. :wub:

I also want all the stuff in the curated box, so it looks like I will be reactivating my 2nd sub at the end of the month because why not both?