Nail polish recs please!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Okay, so my beloved, perfect, HG nail polish (Revlon Top Speed in Quicksand) has been discontinued. :icon_sad: It was THE perfect nude (I save the colors for my toes) and I snagged a few bottles but I'm almost finished. I need something:

Not too peach

Not too pink

Not sheer

Anyone have any suggestions? It's an emergency y'all! Help! :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Eek i hate when brands discontinue HG items! Have you tried eBay to find a few back ups? I cant help with suggestions because i know nada about nail polishes!

DHC makes a few nudes and I find their nail polishes are pretty chip resistant. Best of all, you can order samples. It takes two coats to get from sheer-ish to opaque.

I second Ebay, unless you know of a place where you have Sinful Colors products, but I went to their site and they only ship to the US. It doesn't say where their products are available. We have them at Walgreens in the US.

Back