everythingandnothin

Makeup of the Day!

Today we are off to the pool, so minimal. However my 4 year old requested I do pink eyeliner so...

20150728 091043

20150728 091056

She thinks it's pretty, me not so much, but I made it waterproof so it will survive at the pool.

• Like 2

Love the idea of the pink liner. Love kids and their ideas. They are the best. :) I've had my 9-year old daughter tell me many times when my makeup is good or not so good.  ;) 

• Like 1

Yeah, it reminds me of the pink liner I would use in high school to look like I was sick so I could stay home. My mom even commented today that my eyes looked infected.  :lol:  My bumblebee replied "No they aren't, they pretty!"

• Like 2

Sometimes my own makeup surprises me, since I can't see further than an inch without my glasses.

20150730 113022

20150730 112954

Edited by Jayderose
  • Like 2

I love seeing everyone's makeup!  I might have to post a look later today, I purchased the UD Smoky Palette this morning... but I told myself I can't touch it until I finish cleaning my apartment.  

• Like 1

Here's my eye look today:

UD Smoky Palette Look

UD Smoky Palette Look

Products Used:

• Too Faced Shadow Insurance
  • Urban Decay Naked Smoky Palette (Dagger, Slanted, Black Market, Password, and Combust)
  • Maybelline Master Precise  Eyeliner
  • L'Oreal Miss Manga Rock mascara
Edited by deathbypolkadot
  • Like 4

@@everythingandnothin So far I'm loving it!  I'm going to try to do an in-depth review on my blog one of these days, but I want to play around with it a bit more.  The colors are all super gorgeous and pigmented, as per usual from Urban Decay.  Today I just stuck with the typical smoky eye, but there are so many possibilities with the palette!

Finally did a more neutral look with the UD Naked Smoky palette while I was working on a review for my blog.  Sorry I don't have more pictures.. had an eyeliner mishap! Haha..

UD Smoky Palette - Neutral look

I used the shades Dirtysweet and Radar on the lid and Combust and Whiskey mixed in the crease.  
  • Like 4